PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 10:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Hero's fans

In the season finally did you notice the HTC Diamond?
Old 06-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Hero's fans

i did see 2 threads with the same title unless my touch pro is broken lol!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work
Re: Heroes fans

yeah ive seen those same posts however i cant understand why it seemed to be a big deal cause noah was using one in the finale however nathan patrelli had been using a diamond for quit some time now, i guess it was just never noticed.. i gotta admit i was suprised watching night at the museum 2 to see a motoq being used.. woulda though a new phone could have been used for that..

Old 06-20-2009, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

savage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuffsavage25rcracer knows their stuff

I noticed(well my wife who hates my phone,and knows nothing about it and thinks I'm on it too much...... pointed it out to me) Nathan's in one of the first episodes of the season. I dont know about where others live, but i have not seen one advertisement for the sprint diamond any ware.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc evo 4g
Carrier: sprint

toenail is keeping up the good worktoenail is keeping up the good work
Re: Heroes fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
I noticed(well my wife who hates my phone,and knows nothing about it and thinks I'm on it too much...... pointed it out to me) Nathan's in one of the first episodes of the season. I dont know about where others live, but i have not seen one advertisement for the sprint diamond any ware.
yeah nathan had it as his phone on the beginning of the season then noah had it on the last episode and that was a big deal all of a sudden, i think he was using a treo in the past and switched to the diamond..
Old 06-22-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Next season the marketing geniuses over at Apple, will the entire cast using iPhones

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond