PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:45 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Panorama Background

Quote:
Originally Posted by boubert View Post
i'm a long haul truck driver and don't have a laptop or pc, so no way to edit the pictures on this... if I add a .jpg panorama could someone find it in there heart to convert and repost it for me?
Working on it...
Old 04-02-2009, 02:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by boubert View Post
i'm a long haul truck driver and don't have a laptop or pc, so no way to edit the pictures on this... if I add a .jpg panorama could someone find it in there heart to convert and repost it for me?
Here you go. Had to resize it (blow it up a bit) and crop a little from the edges. Both CFC and Non-CFC in the .zip. If it looks pixelated on your screen, try to find a copy of it that is at least 1536x512 pixels. It looked ok on my computer screen though with what you had.

Edit - I guess I beat ya p2k . Maybe yours will be better. Also, click on the thumbnail picture to see the 1536x512 image I used if you want boubert.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Planets.zip (642.3 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 04-02-2009 at 02:50 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Dammit...

Oh wells... you should have wrote something...

While I'm at it here are a bunch more I made for myself.

All non-cfc compressed

SoulEater = Anime
VampireKnight = Anime
Attached Files
File Type: zip Planets.zip (308.3 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip SoulEater.zip (209.0 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip VampireKnight.zip (190.1 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:06 PM
boubert

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Here you go. Had to resize it (blow it up a bit) and crop a little from the edges. Both CFC and Non-CFC in the .zip. If it looks pixelated on your screen, try to find a copy of it that is at least 1536x512 pixels. It looked ok on my computer screen though with what you had.

Edit - I guess I beat ya p2k . Maybe yours will be better. Also, click on the thumbnail picture to see the 1536x512 image I used if you want boubert.
looks great!!... thank you, your Awesome!!!...
Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
boubert

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k View Post
Dammit...

Oh wells... you should have wrote something...

While I'm at it here are a bunch more I made for myself.

All non-cfc compressed

SoulEater = Anime
VampireKnight = Anime
cool thank you for all your work...
Old 04-03-2009, 10:01 AM
Lurker

Blizzysip is a n00b

This looks really nice, however, the "box" around the icons on the slider is a little off now... I'm running stock Sprint, out of the box TF3D. The lit box that surrounds the slider icons (Home, People, etc) is now moved to the right a little... and cuts off the icon next to it. With the default manila files, its in its proper space, directly center over the icons. Has anyone run into this?
Old 04-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

That happens sometimes with different sliders. Post your 1e29e8e7_manila file and I can move your slider over for you.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

Hey eenie,

Just wanted to thank you for all your miscellaneous cabs. I now got the panorama to work with your small corner clock, which makes the background look amazing. All of it's working on my Mighty ROM 4.16.

I'm trying to figure out how to use the default Sprint clock up in the corner, because it would look better in the corner with the panorama, instead of mighty's flip clock, but when I installed it, the clock was divided like the flip clock, and just read 00:00.

Are you using CFC gui to edit these manila files or are you doing something lower level?
Old 04-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Lurker

Blizzysip is a n00b

Here it is. Thanks very much eenieMini!
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (3.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I use cfc gui to edit the graphics on the manila. Some of the other manila are edited using Mode9 editor and or xml notepad. (Mode9 edits are not done by me.. over my head!). I basically have been cabbing up and/or making minor changes to other, more knowledgeable editors' works.

However, I do have an answer to the sprint clock issue.. it doesn't work! BUT you can change your flip clock to look more digital... you can use remove background flips and you can remove the dotted line and create a number file that is less "flip looking" I use HOLY clock which has silvery white numbers with no center line and hten I use the noback flip.... to remove the tabs behind the numbers. I find I Like a light clear square since we don't get the colon on flip clocks.. the light clear squares behind the number sets help define the time. I can post up my clock set, or find the link I know I had it someplace... later today.. time to get to work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond