View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 AM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Panorama Background

I use cfc gui to edit the graphics on the manila. Some of the other manila are edited using Mode9 editor and or xml notepad. (Mode9 edits are not done by me.. over my head!). I basically have been cabbing up and/or making minor changes to other, more knowledgeable editors' works.

However, I do have an answer to the sprint clock issue.. it doesn't work! BUT you can change your flip clock to look more digital... you can use remove background flips and you can remove the dotted line and create a number file that is less "flip looking" I use HOLY clock which has silvery white numbers with no center line and hten I use the noback flip.... to remove the tabs behind the numbers. I find I Like a light clear square since we don't get the colon on flip clocks.. the light clear squares behind the number sets help define the time. I can post up my clock set, or find the link I know I had it someplace... later today.. time to get to work!