PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2009, 05:11 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Launching Games Folder from Programs Tab

Anyone know if there is a way to launch the entire games folder from the program launcher?

I have tried manually editing the shortcut through the registry to the games folder location in the start menu and I have also tried creating a .lnk file to the games folder and shortcuting to that but I always wind up with an error saying that 'Games' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted cerificte, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Any insights?
Old 02-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Re: Launching Games Folder from Programs Tab

here you go

http://wmpoweruser.com/?p=804
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 07:31 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers
Threadstarter

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

the cab there works great, thanks.

The only problem I see is that if you have the Games folder as a shortcut from your start menu, the _GamesFolder.lnk file the cab file instals to the windows directory will point to the wrong place.

If this is the case for you (like me) then open the _GamesFolder.lnk file in the Windows Directory and then remove "\Programs" from the shortcut argument.

Anyway I could get another version of that _FolderView.exe that shows 3 icons per row instead of 2?

Thanks again for quick response and expertise.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

How can I reinvoke _FolderView.exe after it's already been invoked? Also, has anyone figured out how to get 3/4 icons per row, as briggs requested?
Old 02-13-2009, 04:25 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

anyone know if this will work on a vogue with M2D?? I'v never had anyluck with this either?

Crap! it dont work on M2D.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 02-13-2009 at 04:37 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond