PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

dgreen1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help with Internal Storage

Hello - I am having problems with the Internal Storage 2 on my diamond. I installed OMJ's rom which I believe has around 50 mb free at the time of install. When I install various programs I choose to install on internal storage 2 but it eats up my main memory space.

I have had to format the internal storage 2 before but now all it says is internal storage. Anyone got any ideas
Old 01-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Help with Internal Storage

Internal Storage 2 is an error usually that happens after plugging in via usb sometimes. Just delete the new Internal Storage folder it creates and reset to make it default back to its original name. Its no biggie and definitely doesn't need any formatting to fix.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Hero
Threadstarter

dgreen1 is a n00b

I had to format the internal storage drive because I had sprint fix a connection error on my phone and the internal storage was not recognized on my phone anymore. I did alot of reading and once I formatted the drive the internal storage came back.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:35 AM
THE HENCHMAN
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Diamond & Verizon Blackberry Storm!
Carrier: Sprint w/ SERO!

stevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIPstevedog1 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to stevedog1

Highlife is correct....Common Known problem that occurs. Delete Internal Storage2 and reset. Fixes it everytime.

Old 01-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Iphone 4s

violent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularviolent31601 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

just to add to highlife if it is still unclear.

In your main "My device" folder there is another (new) Internal Storage folder (the one without the memory card icon on the folder) delete that folder then do a restart and everything should be back to normal.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond