PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

psweitzer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Jumped in the pool... The water is niiiiice...

So I jumped on the wagon yesterday... (how many euphemisms can I possibly use!)
I bought a barely used Diamond from someone who couldn't live without the keyboard and upgraded to a PRO... Literally he upgraded from a 6800 last week, couldn't take the on screen keybo and voila - hello sweeeet deal for me!

I am already itching to flash this bad boy...
I have a couple ROMs downloaded @ home and plan on checking a couple out tonight. I would be interested to hear from any other Bell users as to their ROM preference.

I have had a Bell Touch since March and absolutely love the phone, interface (especially Manilla!) and so I think the Diamond is going to be with me for a while now... At least until my H/W credit kicks in around Sept! lol...
1st HTC Vogue ( R.I.P. 09/20/2008 )
2nd HTC Vogue found a new owner 12/10/2008!
Current ROM : Caulklin
Radio : Stock Bell
Old 12-03-2008, 05:35 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Jumped in the pool... The water is niiiiice...

Try out the Mighty Rom3.x

Running on the fastest Windows Mobile System files. Touch flo 3d is lightnening quick!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:52 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Yay!?
Old 12-03-2008, 06:03 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Mighty roms are lookin promising lately, Juicy 3.9 is what i'm on right now and am liking very much...

but if you want a stable rom with an abundance of extra apps already in, try Calk's or OMJ's roms (not sure if omj is only sprint tho)...

Just see what works best for you

If I helped ya or If you like my work, I don't want donations, I don't want coffee, but a simple THANKS
would do the trick!
Old 12-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Or cook your own ROM...i'm to a point where I have a "touchless" ROM now, meaning I tweaked this sucker to my likings from top to bottom and after every reflash, I don't have to configure anything.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

omj's roms work on my bell diamond...so no issues there

Old 12-03-2008, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Threadstarter

psweitzer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
omj's roms work on my bell diamond...so no issues there
Nice to see you on the Diamond forum too...=)
I see I am not the only one who couldn't resist the allure of the Diamond...

I was always a fan of OMJ's work on the Touch but have started with a couple other roms for now...
Old 12-04-2008, 02:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psweitzer View Post
Nice to see you on the Diamond forum too...=)
I see I am not the only one who couldn't resist the allure of the Diamond...

I was always a fan of OMJ's work on the Touch but have started with a couple other roms for now...
haha, yea man, i switched about a month or so ago, gave the touch to my dad as a bday present since it was almost brand new (i kept on getting replacements).

but yea OMJ's roms are hella stable, but im with Juicy's right now. 3.9 is killer
Old 12-04-2008, 03:07 AM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
but im with Juicy's right now. 3.9 is killer
+1 DITTO! Not an issue for me yet!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
Mighty roms are lookin promising lately, Juicy 3.9 is what i'm on right now and am liking very much...

but if you want a stable rom with an abundance of extra apps already in, try Calk's or OMJ's roms (not sure if omj is only sprint tho)...

Just see what works best for you
laffin my a$$ of hysterically.....syanni85..u made my nite..my sun's mother was threatenin to do da same to me while i was on da toilet or sumthin...man..but neway..good lookin on dat slide joint for 800w, too.....ICE

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond