PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What is the plastic piece near the ear piece? Can't post on forum from Opera?

Still a new owner to the Diamond and I have a few questions:

1. What is the plastic piece near the ear piece? Is it the light sensor?

2. I can't seem to post on PPCGeeks from Opera on the phone. When I click on the text box to type in, it doesn't recognize the box.

3. Is there anyway to show more than one Calendar appointment on the TouchFlo3D home page? I swore I saw two once, but now it's just one...
Old 12-03-2008, 08:38 AM
Geek'n it Up
Pocket PC: xv6700 >> xv6800 >> BB Storm
Carrier: Red Devil Verizon

Lylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on repLylej2k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Lylej2k
Re: What is the plastic piece near the ear piece? Can't post on forum from Opera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post

2. I can't seem to post on PPCGeeks from Opera on the phone. When I click on the text box to type in, it doesn't recognize the box.

3. Is there anyway to show more than one Calendar appointment on the TouchFlo3D home page? I swore I saw two once, but now it's just one...
The first 2 I can't help ya with, but #3 the answer as far as I know is no. However, you can try A_C's S2U2 which is here http://www.ac-s2.com/ you can have multiple appointments showing with your screen locked.
Don't forget to hit the

Old 12-03-2008, 09:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What is the plastic piece near the ear piece? Can't post on forum from Opera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post

1. yes that is a light sensor

2. opera mini or opera mobile? and if so, have you tried clearing your cache on the phone, i had the same issue and it was fixed by clearing the cache and then restarting the program

3.at this time, there isnt (from my knowledge)

Old 12-03-2008, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
1. yes that is a light sensor

2. opera mini or opera mobile? and if so, have you tried clearing your cache on the phone, i had the same issue and it was fixed by clearing the cache and then restarting the program

3.at this time, there isnt (from my knowledge)
actually the opera installled out the box doesnt let u post to ppcgeeks unless ur in mobile view. upgrade to opera 2649 and will let u post from your phone

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond