PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: sprint

enigma104 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Some Bugs I have encountered. Does it happen to you too?

I love this phone, here are some bugs i have noticed though, let me know what happens with you guys, im running the stock rom and s2u2

Bug 1
If you plug in the phone, select data transfer(not sync) on the phone, if u navigate to your music or photos they are all missing. I have not been able to recover them, they are all still on the device though in the file explorer. In addition if you take a photo, I can only send it with standard email, not picture mail, or text messages. this is my biggest concern, as all my music and photos are "gone"

Bug 2.

When plugged in to the computer "Picture mail cannoton be recieved in USB mode" even when unplugging the mail never comes through.

Bug 3.
After sending a picture mail, the photo cannot be deleted without turning the device completely off and then back on. it says the file is in use..please any help would be great.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

enigma104 is a n00b
Re: Some Bugs I have encountered. Does it happen to you too?

I also noticed that my internal storage drive, is now called Internal Storage 2? PLEASE HELP

*EDIT*

Ok so i deleted internal storage(1) it then made Internal storage 2 my original internal storage and it brought back all my stuff....very werid.

Last edited by enigma104; 11-11-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

majorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmajorassface is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Some Bugs I have encountered. Does it happen to you too?

Enigma you really need to do a little more searching before posting a question like this. Either way this is what I can tell you about your 'bugs':

Bug 1: This is not a bug when you plug the phone in it loads the internal storage as a usb drive on your PC, that means while it is being read by the PC the phone can't see it. So if your pictures and Music are stored on the internal storage you can't access them until you unplug the phone. This is normal and happens on all Diamonds.

Bug 2: Most likely you have picture mail installed on the internal storage, so same as above. Programs installed to the internal storage are not accesible when plugged in to the PC.

Bug 3: Sorry but I don't use picture mail!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond