PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

hottieitalian82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond Questions

I know these answers are on here someonewhere, but im going cross eyed trying to find them. My slide to play keeps trying to read of the storage card. The diamond has internal memory. How do I fix that?

My core media player keeps giving me the message "Unexpected program failure. Please send "crash.txt" to the developers. Program will now exit." Anyone know how to fix this? Or can recomend another video player that is good an plays most formats.

Is their a way to choose what pic I want on my display screen while also having the touchflo3d still active?

These are probably really simple questions, but im not too savy with this kind of stuff.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Diamond Questions

I can answer a few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottieitalian82 View Post
I know these answers are on here someonewhere, but im going cross eyed trying to find them. My slide to play keeps trying to read of the storage card. The diamond has internal memory. How do I fix that?
In the settings of S2P it allows you to choose where your music is located. Have you checked there?

Quote:
My core media player keeps giving me the message "Unexpected program failure. Please send "crash.txt" to the developers. Program will now exit." Anyone know how to fix this? Or can recomend another video player that is good an plays most formats.
DEpending on what type of videos you watch, I use the free DivX player for Windows Mobile. You can get that here.

Quote:
Is their a way to choose what pic I want on my display screen while also having the touchflo3d still active?
Slide across TF3D to the Settigns tab, then click on Wallpaper. You can then choose a new wallpaper for the Home tab. To get the wallpaper on all the tabs, it is a bit more tricky, and you will want to search.

Quote:
These are probably really simple questions, but im not too savy with this kind of stuff.
We all have to start somewhere
Old 11-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

hottieitalian82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Diamond Questions

I cant figure out where settings is on s2p

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond