PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey diamond people can you test this for me?

i cfound a glitch in the TP software and since your devices are almost exactly like ours.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43135

if you go into on screen contacts. if you type kr, br or a combination of letters in the search option does yours dial a contact?
Old 11-04-2008, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted
Carrier: Sprint

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Hey diamond people can you test this for me?

Nope, 1 brings up a single contact and the other brings up 2 (Phone doesn't make any calls).
Old 11-04-2008, 11:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness
Threadstarter

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok thanks.

found out that if you open the contacts and use the stylus and tap the letter r . it auto dials the top number on the touch pro
Old 11-04-2008, 11:09 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Nope mine searches for contacts by keys without dialing. I have no kr contacts and it came up as such, "no match" br contacts went to that person... er contacts went to list and I kept typing in name to finalize. No auto dialing. This uisng the contacts tab from tf3d screen. Normally I just grab the letter and skip to the person rather than typing. I have my keyboard set to not automatically pop up though.

Sounds like something is set to "redial" thus the R... maybe registry or phone settings...
Old 11-06-2008, 09:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

worldaviator is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to worldaviator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Boo View Post
i cfound a glitch in the TP software and since your devices are almost exactly like ours.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43135

if you go into on screen contacts. if you type kr, br or a combination of letters in the search option does yours dial a contact?
For both searches, I get a "no match" found. Diamond is not dialing. Using Sprint Stock ROM here with registry tweaks.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have checked both phones, neither have that problem.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700>Treo 700wx>HTC Diamond

scidmail is becoming a great contributor

I have many contacts and find at least one for each key combination, but nothing is dialed.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

um, boo boo (chuckle) you might want to go see if anyone else in the TP forums can confirm this as well... it could just be your device...

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond