PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO
Carrier: spcs

biggggant is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wow MMS rocks (sprint Pic Mail)

Maybe everyone else noticed this but you can upload pics to your sprint pic mail account, myspace, photobucket and probably other sites I haven't checked out all the options. All you do is open a pic and hit menu and you'll see the post to service option and configure destinations. Sorry if I was the last one to figure this out but I figured I'd share just in case any one else was as slow as I was.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:00 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Wow MMS rocks (sprint Pic Mail)

seems mofo was last to know. lol ya, its a nice less talked about feature.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

dang it and usually i play with all the features hahahh oh well i guess being the last one to know is ok this time
Old 10-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff

where is this option i'm not seeing it.. come some one post a screenshot

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 10-12-2008, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

can someone do some screen shots of what the mms messaging is like on this phone? i didn't get to check it out when I was demo'ing it at spring It looked like a custom threaded messenger and you can view the images next to the text bubbles.
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggggant View Post
Maybe everyone else noticed this but you can upload pics to your sprint pic mail account, myspace, photobucket and probably other sites I haven't checked out all the options. All you do is open a pic and hit menu and you'll see the post to service option and configure destinations. Sorry if I was the last one to figure this out but I figured I'd share just in case any one else was as slow as I was.
he tells you how to do it.
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

go to file explorer and click on a picture then the right softkey shoulde be labled menu...click menu and you will see those menu options ...I guess I'm not the last one to know lol
Old 10-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Open a picture tap and hold the screen or hit the right soft key and it will bring up options . Hit POST TO SERVICE and ti will give you all the options where to send the photo too IE PHOTO BUCKET, MY SPACE ETC
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-13-2008, 09:06 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Here, I posted these in another thread before, but I can't remember which one....

Last edited by rainfreak; 10-14-2008 at 10:02 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond