PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 03:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

munsterrr is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to munsterrr
answer button doesnt work

maybe im retarted but i searched for this

can anyone tell me why the answer button(both screen and hard button) dont work when people call me....
Old 10-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: answer button doesnt work

Others have felt your pain...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ng+phone+calls
Old 10-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

do you have diamond tweak installed? people have reported that to cause an issue like that. try hitting answer repeatedly really fast next call.
Old 10-14-2008, 08:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

i actually did a flash to Juicy. and then switched back and now i have both tweak and advanced editor and have had no problems(yet).
Old 10-14-2008, 08:23 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yea, as much as people have tried to tell me the kitchens are based on sprint libraries and drivers, I still think there is something about the telus roms that need to be fixed/junked. I am back stock myself and though its a tiny bit slower its a ton more stable for me.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sirtronics is a n00b

Ok I flashed to a new rom but the same problem and I DID NOT have the Diamond Tweaks running.
BUT I was running Emoze, when I uninstalled it the phone worked perfectly!
does anyone know of another program that pushes e-mail from my desktop to the phone so I can try it?
thanks!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

cappy is keeping up the good workcappy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
do you have diamond tweak installed? people have reported that to cause an issue like that. try hitting answer repeatedly really fast next call.
I had that problem and have tested it extensively. It is not the number of presses that will cause the call to be answered. Rather there is a delay from the first press until the call is answered when the data connection is On (even dormant). Several presses only gives the illusion that the extra presses is what causes the call to be answered.

The problem has been attributed to both Advanced Config and Diamond Tweak. The only solution for myself and others was a hard reset. Touch users experienced a similar problem. In the end, anything could have caused the problem and I am not ready to blame it on Advanced Config or Diamond Tweak. Apparently, not everyone that has these tools installed has had a problem answering calls when the data connection is on.

Here is a link to both discussions:

Discussion in Diamond thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39902

Discussion in Touch thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...+config+answer
Old 10-14-2008, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

mine just started doing this crap yesterday, ive been using diamond tweak since i got my diamond, and the problem JUST started

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

welcome to the club success