PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Stock)
Carrier: Sprint

matthew23 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Any way to show more than 1 calender even in Hoem Screen for TF3D?

I hate how it says Call History and then only lists one calender event in TF3D. Is tehre any way to list all events for a day and then scroll down to see them?? That would be perfect for me.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Any way to show more than 1 calender even in Hoem Screen for TF3D?

This has been discussed many times before in at least one other thread. From what I remember, not as of now....
Old 10-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Stock)
Threadstarter

matthew23 is becoming a great contributor

Thanks, the only this I was coming up with was the default view of calender.

One thing I think Sprint (or HTC I guess) dropped the ball on is the lack of ability to really customize TF3D. I know the awesome people here and XDA have allowed us to do some through programs but we shouldn't have to write programs to do simple things like change tab order or show more then 1 event on the home screen.

It doesn't make sense why you can even scroll down on the Home tab, tehre is even an arrow but it doesn't really show anything when you scroll down that you can't see anyways.

*rant*. Please continue.
Old 10-10-2008, 02:23 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

you can use this for plugins. wont be on tf3 but can be open from there. http://www.pocketpcfreeware.mobi/dow...condtoday.html
Old 10-12-2008, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
I hate how it says Call History and then only lists one calender event in TF3D. Is tehre any way to list all events for a day and then scroll down to see them?? That would be perfect for me.
I'm not sure if this is what you mean but- try sliding your findger up on the home page and it'll make the clock smaller and list all the calendar events for the day.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I'm not sure if this is what you mean but- try sliding your findger up on the home page and it'll make the clock smaller and list all the calendar events for the day.
Even if you do that, it only shows one event. It would have been nice if they had made it so when you scroll up, you see tasks and multiple calendar events. Seems like a big waste to me. Oh well...
Old 10-14-2008, 01:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

It says "calender" under missed calls for me on tf3d, but it stays that way and the "calenders" doesn't change even when I have an event scheduled. I had an appt. programmed in for today and all I got was a reminder chime, but nothing showed on the home screen. Is that normal? From what I understood, I should at least have one event show up. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

If I flip my clock so its smaller, I can see two events, as long as they are within 24 hours,
Old 10-14-2008, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

Well, I can't see any events, it just says "calender". Is there a setting that I am missing?
Old 10-14-2008, 04:40 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash007 View Post
Well, I can't see any events, it just says "calender". Is there a setting that I am missing?
did you add an event? it does work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond