PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
bestskinsever full body diamond proctector $7.99

if you doesn't know anything about bestskinsever, they use the same screen proctetor from invisibleshield (zagg) but at a much lower price. NOTE: zagg.com full body protector for the diamond cdma is around $25, here you can get it for $7.99 (plus $2 shipping) it comes in 3 pieces, 1- screen 2-button softkeys buttons 3- the entire back. even if you order the full skin you are not force to install it all since it comes in separate parts. i have order from them, no problem and super fast shipping.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...l?sfs=da1efe03
Old 10-09-2008, 09:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: bestskinsever full body diamond proctector $7.99

ill never use another bse skin. they look nice and are cheap, but they peel and turn nasty colors after a month or two of normal use. dont believe me? lol read the reviews or go over to crackberry.com and see all the bse horror stories. lol i bought one for my curve, and ill tell u, ill never buy another bse product

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 10-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Oh c'mon Success, tell us what you really think. Don't pull any punches..
Old 10-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

DSLisFREE is a n00b

I've used best skins ever for my Treo 750p, works great. Ordered for my Diamond and Treo 800w.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Zackb911 is a n00b

I just ordered one for my Diamond and Ipod Touch... I'm hoping they don't get all nasty like Success was saying. I checked some Youtube reviews and the one guy that had that happen didn't have his lined up right which left an overlap to trap crap.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackb911 View Post
I just ordered one for my Diamond and Ipod Touch... I'm hoping they don't get all nasty like Success was saying. I checked some Youtube reviews and the one guy that had that happen didn't have his lined up right which left an overlap to trap crap.
Oh I see.. it was Success's fault...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond