PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 02:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ordered Diamond...

So, while I'm waiting on the touch pro, I ordered the diamond via telesales. I asked for priority overnight which they gave me. Because I'm a spoiled American, I want my stuff when I want it....

My question is, will it really be shipped overnight?
Old 10-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Ordered Diamond...

It can come to you in about a day or 2, but I would ask if they would overnight it as well...
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 10-06-2008, 02:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: sprint

akared is just getting started

Ordered mine Thursday afternoon. Delivered 1 min ago. Going to have fun trying to do the rest of my work today.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
It can come to you in about a day or 2, but I would ask if they would overnight it as well...
Yes, I told the nice Indian woman I wanted it sent priority overnight. I got the phone for $249 with an instant rebate. I've only had my mogul for about 14 months so I was a little surprised.

D
Old 10-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
So, while I'm waiting on the touch pro, I ordered the diamond via telesales. I asked for priority overnight which they gave me. Because I'm a spoiled American, I want my stuff when I want it....

My question is, will it really be shipped overnight?
I'll say this, when I bought both my moguls back in January it was a thursday afternoon, they shipped it over night and I had it friday morning. Needless to say I was pretty damn impressed. Now last thursday sprint shipped out a diamond for me to replace one of my moguls and I should get it tomorrow, shipping was 3 to 5 business days.

Old 10-06-2008, 02:48 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I know with my corporate account if I order the a new phone before 2pm [EST] I get it in the afternoon of the following business day.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I'll say this, when I bought both my moguls back in January it was a thursday afternoon, they shipped it over night and I had it friday morning. Needless to say I was pretty damn impressed. Now last thursday sprint shipped out a diamond for me to replace one of my moguls and I should get it tomorrow, shipping was 3 to 5 business days.

Did you ask for overnight shipping?
Old 10-06-2008, 03:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

archtech3d is just getting started

When I ordered mine it was on a Thursday around 10am EST, and it arrived the next day around 4:00pm. They waved the overnight fee.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Did you ask for overnight shipping?
Nah, I can wait a few days but with the pro I am going to ask for overnight shipping.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

i was told overnight shipping as well. my diamond was shipped at 7 pm on monday and i didnt get it until wednesday.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond