PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo 700wx-->HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT

biggaboo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond available for employees yet?

i have been waiting for the diamond to be available on some employee site because im getting it thru an employee who said its not up on that site yet...so if any sprint employees know when its going to be on the site please post

Thanks
Old 10-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mustang46L is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Mustang46L
Re: Diamond available for employees yet?

Umm, what?

If an employee wants it, they can just order it. And actually most stores have it in stock but just can't sell them yet.
Compaq H3650 --> Handspring 600 (Sprint) --> HTC 6600 (Sprint) --> Dell Axim X51v --> HTC Mogul (Sprint) --> HTC Touch (Sprint) --> HTC Diamond (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) --> Palm Pre (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Old 10-04-2008, 03:57 PM
legacybelts

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Our Advantage Club accounts are have it as an option to order ERP I ordered mine the day it came out. Anyone want to buy a Mogul LOL.
It is actually working descent.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: treo 700wx-->HTC TOUCH DIAMOND
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

biggaboo is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang46L View Post
Umm, what?

If an employee wants it, they can just order it. And actually most stores have it in stock but just can't sell them yet.
i mean that the employees can order it from some site and they get it for $250 no contract unlimited everything and 500 minutes $15 a month
Old 10-06-2008, 08:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i have a diamond on my edrp line

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

See, it's hit or miss. One of the guys here has called a few times and they tell him it's not available. It's not on the pricing sheet either, last I checked (I haven't checked today). It's also not on the advantage club site.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

dsmith5237 is a n00b

It's supposedly the 14th- 16th, tentatively, for employees. This was on the intranet today.

So, cross your fingers that all the people who want the Pro will wait and not get the Diamond to "hold them over."

Old 10-07-2008, 09:42 AM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
See, it's hit or miss. One of the guys here has called a few times and they tell him it's not available. It's not on the pricing sheet either, last I checked (I haven't checked today). It's also not on the advantage club site.
from what ive read on our sprint blogs at work, any employees who ordered at launch or shortly after were not restricted. i guess they arent letting employees have them now though. I dont know if this is true or not, but i ordered mine 6 minutes after employee telesales was open on sept.14
Old 10-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

dsmith5237 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
from what ive read on our sprint blogs at work, any employees who ordered at launch or shortly after were not restricted. i guess they arent letting employees have them now though. I dont know if this is true or not, but i ordered mine 6 minutes after employee telesales was open on sept.14
About the same here. I ordered mine that Sunday. My guess is that the bosses got to work on Monday and saw more employees (who probably would have ordered the Instinct if it wasn't blocked for so long) ordering them than regular customers and pulled the plug on employee orders. I got mine in before the cutoff, though.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:11 PM
VIP Member

sounds about right lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond