PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Please Help No Signal

Ok heres my problem my diamond always shows no bars no matter where i am. the only time it will show them is when im in a call or online, and i really gets confusing and yes ive tried other roms it did this on all of them im currently using DHarvey v2.0 and i still have the same issue so i was wondering is any one else having this problem and if so is there a fix o and by the way iv never had this problem b4 with any other sprint phone just the diamond. so please someone help.
Thank You,
Dabackwoodboy

Last edited by dabackwoodboy; 10-03-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Re: No Signal

No help? come one guys i know somebody knows whats going on
Old 10-03-2008, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Please Help No Signal

I also get much lower signal on my diamond than on my touch, although not as bad as your case. I think when they release a radio update, this may fix it.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

i really hope it comes soon
Old 10-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Actually my bars on my diamond seem to be less than my touch used to be, but I can assure you that I have not dropped one call with my Diamond. I always used to drop calls in my basement and I have made/received at least a dozen calls in my basement since I got the Dimaond and all were solid.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond