PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Lurker

heartex is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Will sprite BACK UP my tweaks and hacks and not put in sprint programs?

Ok so days and days later...I have managed to get this Diamond in a tolerable condition. I was ready to turn it in for the pro until I hard set and soft set to get rid of customization, and free up ram. I have downloaded all the Diamond tweaks and hack and advanced config,TF3D conf,Diamond hacks and alot of hacks per this site and anything else to help me. I even have manged to rotate the screen and put it in start menu. Can I back up just the programs and omit the sprint data stuff and will it restore all my hacks and stuff or would I have to start over? I am almost tempted to get the pro cause of this memory thing whick has been the main issue for me. Just putting on advanced cong and microsoft net. and google maps uses up most of the ram. I am trying real hard to keep this phone. The keyboard I can live with. Wondering if this thing messes up and I have to hard reset, i do not have days to do this again. Any thoughts? I know all these things could be used on the pro but I would not have this memory issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond