PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Revoke or keep?
Don't revoke administrative authority 12 42.86%
Revoke administrative authority 16 57.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 03:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Yay 4 Jugs "incident", Mostly resolved

No need for this thread any longer. Although I can't seem to remove the pole..

Last edited by abovelegit; 09-27-2008 at 04:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Petition to revoke Yay 4 Jugs administrative authority

thats uncalled for

Old 09-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

hey be careful,your not allowed to say anything wrong about the gods i mean mods.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
hey be careful,your not allowed to say anything wrong about the gods i mean mods.
Well, I feel this particular mod isn't doing a great job.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

The quote you gave seems like he is trying to build a community spirit and you want to punish him for it?

You may disagree with him. But geesh.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
The quote you gave seems like he is trying to build a community spirit and you want to punish him for it?

You may disagree with him. But geesh.
He was portraying that Juicy didn't help enough. Also, thats why I posted the link next to the quote.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

520dvx is keeping up the good work520dvx is keeping up the good work

When I read his post this morning I thought this guy must be 13 years old. Ask for something at 1:22 am and come back at 10:30 coming across like a belligerent @ss because he hasn't been waited on... Juicy may possibly have a life outside of this forum, ya think?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:55 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

As U guys don't know about forums etiquettes, Mods can do whatever the hell they want simply because there is no written laws on how to use or not use their power being a MOD. I say, incidents like that should be left behind and move on. U r just putting urself on the hitlist. Plus Mods are usually friends with site owners so We don't stand a chance. If U are doing this just to show that U have the power over the Mods too, It won't work brother. So just keep ur cool and just get the most out of the site.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:57 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 520dvx View Post
When I read his post this morning I thought this guy must be 13 years old. Ask for something at 1:22 am and come back at 10:30 coming across like a belligerent @ss because he hasn't been waited on... Juicy may possibly have a life outside of this forum, ya think?
god i am torn, you guys are convincing me, (im 13 and i dont do that!) jkjk
Old 09-27-2008, 03:58 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Well, I feel this particular mod isn't doing a great job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
it was a joke.things are getting way to serious.bottom line:upset a mod infractions are dealt.it sucks but hey what can you do.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond