PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Corporate Stores Have the Diamond In

Diamond is in the stores, just not on the shelves. Found this out when I went to get my exchange Diamond due to a bad radio in it. The "actualy very helpful" employee told me about them, they just a got a shipment in today and they were in the back stock room. He said they played with the demo floor unit.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Corporate Stores Have the Diamond In

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_cruz View Post
Diamond is in the stores, just not on the shelves. Found this out when I went to get my exchange Diamond due to a bad radio in it. The "actualy very helpful" employee told me about them, they just a got a shipment in today and they were in the back stock room. He said they played with the demo floor unit.

Bad Radio? How was that determined? I have really bad/sporatic data. I can have 4-5 bard EVDO and it will suddenly drop itself to 1X..

Everytime I called tech says EVDO issues in my area ETA 8-24hrs.. About a month now.. hehe

-CC

ADD: 4 calls disconnected while on hold for Sprint Tech support until the last one. After 57mins on phone, tech tells me she is having someone else open up a "ticket" for me, long holds, click.. sigh

Last edited by clockcycle; 09-25-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

wow your acutally taking it back with the black back and all?
Old 09-26-2008, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

marcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarcus_cruz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
Bad Radio? How was that determined? I have really bad/sporatic data. I can have 4-5 bard EVDO and it will suddenly drop itself to 1X..

Everytime I called tech says EVDO issues in my area ETA 8-24hrs.. About a month now.. hehe

-CC
s
ADD: 4 calls disconnected while on hold for Sprint Tech support until the last one. After 57mins on phone, tech tells me she is having someone else open up a "ticket" for me, long holds, click.. sigh

Thats what they told me. I had to convice them by video taping the phone erroring out on many different applications. I-net would work, then it would go idlde then I try to use it again and it would give me a server not found or something else depending on the application I was in. I know that actually it's the sprint customizations and my area particulariy because I hard reset and then soft reset twice to keep the customizations from running and the internet did not fail not once.
But now my speeds are really low. Like 700K down and 75up.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bionic1ball View Post
wow your acutally taking it back with the black back and all?
Yeah, and the sales guy says he's keeping the back for his Diamond ! LoL !
Now that I have done it once and know about the soft plastic issue, I can do it again but much better.
Old 09-26-2008, 01:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good workbionic1ball is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Yeah, and the sales guy says he's keeping the back for his Diamond ! LoL !
Now that I have done it once and know about the soft plastic issue, I can do it again but much better.
thats cool man, hopefully soon ill be getting mine painted not sure though
cool sales rep anyways
Old 09-26-2008, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

ocbizlaw is a n00b

Quote:
I was in a corporate store today and they all wanted to see my phone because they hadn't seen one yet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond