PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

marklyn is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
what is the area above date with sprint logo called?

This is the area right above the date on the HTC Diamond... how can that be removed? Seems like a waste of screen real estate and if it has to be wasted, I'd rather see something else there besides a Sprint logo.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: what is the area above date with sprint logo called?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...634#post425634
That what ya mean?
Old 09-22-2008, 12:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
wow, that link goes to a link that shows the source going to a link that is a link back to this site. lol.

a quicker way to the app is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21538

keeps it in ppcgeeks where it was in the first place.

cody
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
Old 09-22-2008, 12:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc

copied for the original thread....

With over a 1000 downloads of the previous versions that was hosted on another site. i have decided to host it here at PPCGEEKS instead. With only 22 replies/questions on the other site and hundreds over there, I thought the switch was needed. The reason I put it there in the first place is because it was a mortscript type app and that was were it all started.

Anyhow....

...Personalizer... For all those who are customizing their devices... I made this for you. It will change the operators name everywhere on your device. It will surive a softreset. It has an icon called "Personalizer" in the programs menu so you can change it when ever you want. There is now an option to stop the change if you want as well.

No more SprintPCS anywhere on your screen. No more verizon wireless either. customize it the way you want.

This will work with the HTC plugin, spb phonesuite, wisbar, pointUI, slide2unlock... just about everything. If you want your Operators name back... just uninstall it from the add/remove programs. should work on most htc devices, and treos.

enjoy, cody

PS: if you like this... please reply so i know if things like this was worth my time writing. thanks.

Update... Ok, below is the 3.1 cab version. 3.0 was missing one very inportant thing that prevented it from working. The OEM version 3.0 is the same version. It didn't need a fix.

CAB INSTALL... Since the 3.0 version was so messed up, I am asking you to remove (uninstall) the older versions VIA settings/add-remove programs. Normally one version will over-write the other, but since I changed the name of the app (by mistake) you could actually have two version loaded at the same time. Unistall all old apps before installing.
This Cab version can now be installed in main memory or the SD card. I dont know if it can be installed into extended ROM yet.

OEM_Packet... This version is for the cooks. If you are cooking your own ROMs and want this programs install in the ROM, this is what you want. Please note that you MUST also install the MORTSCRIPT OEM_Package as well.

If anyone wants to donate, click here for paypal.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

marklyn is a n00b

I installed the cab, type in what I wanted in place of the sprint logo and did a soft reset and it didn't change anything. The sprint logo is still on the top right side and there is wasted space on the left side of that... I'd prefer that entire space be 'freed up' if that is possible?
Old 09-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

To do that you are going to have to download and install another theme as Sprint has their logo in the top right of theirs. The other themes (all that I have seen so far) do not have the logo in the top right corner but rather the carrier name, which Cody's Personlizer will replace with the text of your choice.

Check out www.thetouchblog.com and look at the TF3D themes and the TF3D Tool for changing them... and yes, they are all free.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond