PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 08:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

tcatnat is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Music App and folders

I am planning on using Salling Media Sync app http://www.salling.com/MediaSync/windows/ to sync some iTunes playlists to my Sprint Diamond. I list the simplicity of the Sprint App and it's integration into TF3D but noticed that the default folder is in the main memory an not the internal storage. Is there any way to change this? I looked throught the Sprint Music menus but could notfind anything.

I would like to sync like a Gig+ of music for when I'm on the go without my iPod.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:44 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint Music App and folders

the music application picks up songs on my internal storage along with my Sprint Music files

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 09-26-2008, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cocochannel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxtech3 View Post
the music application picks up songs on my internal storage along with my Sprint Music files
mine doesnt pick up the song in the internal storage. i can only play them thru wmp. is there a way for the sprint music application to recognuze them?
Old 09-26-2008, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

edgarwong is just getting started

i had the same problem, under explorer check the name of the Internal storage. mine had changed from Internal Storage" to Internal Storage2" changed it back and it worked again
Old 09-26-2008, 11:26 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
i had the same problem, under explorer check the name of the Internal storage. mine had changed from Internal Storage" to Internal Storage2" changed it back and it worked again
+1 worked for me also.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Lurker

salling is a n00b

Hi,

The maker of Salling Media Sync here...

Am I correct in understanding that you'd like to use a different media player than the standard HTC one? And that this player (by Sprint) reads music from a different place than the HTC player?

If so, there might be relatively easy way to tweak Salling Media Sync to move the music where the Sprint app can find it, as long as this place is "reachable" from your computer when the phone is connected in Mass Storage mode.

Please contact me at support AT salling DOT com if you're interested in looking into this.

Best.
--
Jonas

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcatnat View Post
I am planning on using Salling Media Sync app http://www.salling.com/MediaSync/windows/ to sync some iTunes playlists to my Sprint Diamond. I list the simplicity of the Sprint App and it's integration into TF3D but noticed that the default folder is in the main memory an not the internal storage. Is there any way to change this? I looked throught the Sprint Music menus but could notfind anything.

I would like to sync like a Gig+ of music for when I'm on the go without my iPod.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by salling View Post
Hi,

The maker of Salling Media Sync here...

Am I correct in understanding that you'd like to use a different media player than the standard HTC one? And that this player (by Sprint) reads music from a different place than the HTC player?

If so, there might be relatively easy way to tweak Salling Media Sync to move the music where the Sprint app can find it, as long as this place is "reachable" from your computer when the phone is connected in Mass Storage mode.

Please contact me at support AT salling DOT com if you're interested in looking into this.

Best.
--
Jonas
See, I like this. The developer coming on here and offering support at the source of the problem. That is what support is all about!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond