PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2008, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21
Background Image

I tried to set a picture for my background image and it does not show up. Has anyone else had this problem?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100
Re: Background Image

go to the settings tab, and select wallpaper. the only thing i could think of is a format the phone may not recognize? Have u tried a soft reset?

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 09-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

antjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good workantjones21 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to antjones21 Send a message via MSN to antjones21 Send a message via Yahoo to antjones21 Send a message via Skype™ to antjones21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
go to the settings tab, and select wallpaper. the only thing i could think of is a format the phone may not recognize? Have u tried a soft reset?
Yea I tried a soft reset and i can see my image when the phone first loads up but after Tf3d loads it disappears
Old 09-18-2008, 07:21 PM
VIP Member

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by antjones21 View Post
Yea I tried a soft reset and i can see my image when the phone first loads up but after Tf3d loads it disappears
thats weird, have u tried more than one image? where is it stored? device memory or disk?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
thats weird, have u tried more than one image? where is it stored? device memory or disk?
I didnt try another image i'll try that. it was save in internal memory
Old 09-18-2008, 07:34 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Put the pic, in the internal storage/ my documents /my pictures. go to settings then wallpaper, then pic, the pic, you want. when it ask you, would you like to use the default wallpaper? (NO) that will work. Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:35 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Put the pic, in the internal storage then my documents then my pictures. go to settings then wallpaper, then pic, the pic, you want. when it ask you, would you like to use the default wallpaper? (NO) that will work. Hope it Helps.

Thanks T M Z
that should work. thats why i asked u where did u have it antjones.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I figured out I was setting the pic as the background image in the today screen settings but I didn't know i needed to set it as "wallpaper" in the TF3D settings. My bad, I wasn't doing it in the right settings area.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:58 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I figured out I was setting the pic as the background image in the today screen settings but I didn't know i needed to set it as "wallpaper" in the TF3D settings. My bad, I wasn't doing it in the right settings area.
well u learned somethin new! all good bruh
Old 09-19-2008, 07:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
For of the life me I cannot find where this setting is. All I see is the setting for the today screen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond