PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond payment?

What did you pay, lets see if we can come up with a chart and see who got better deals and how.

I paid a total of 530.82.
I only got the 75 discount. I am on SERO 30mo plan. Been with it for 14 months.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:51 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Diamond payment?

they told me same thing i said im getting out of my contract and shazam 150$ off. 399$ on the bill.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-14-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Good job! Keep em coming boys... by the time the PRO comes out we will know exactly what to do.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond!
Carrier: Sprint

drnezzy is a n00b

15 months on $30 SERO:
Called 1-800-777-4681. 549.99 - 200 instant savings. Possibly the 100 MIR if I can get it honored with my SERO (both the chat rep and the telesales rep both thought it would work though).

Total including tax and shipping was ~390. They waived the activation/upgrade fee.

Now, a couple days ago I checked Sprint Chat to see what kind of discount I'd be receiving. I'm surprised that I didn't need to threaten leaving or anything like that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnezzy View Post
15 months on $30 SERO:
Called 1-800-777-4681. 549.99 - 200 instant savings. Possibly the 100 MIR if I can get it honored with my SERO (both the chat rep and the telesales rep both thought it would work though).

Total including tax and shipping was ~390. They waived the activation/upgrade fee.

Now, a couple days ago I checked Sprint Chat to see what kind of discount I'd be receiving. I'm surprised that I didn't need to threaten leaving or anything like that.
WOW! Even a better job! LOL!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

overnight shipping is free, so I dunno why anyone is paying that. no tax where I am, so $349.99 arriving Tuesday + $100 mir = $249.99. yay I win!
Old 09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

btw @ darren. if you got $150 off why is it $499?
Old 09-14-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
overnight shipping is free, so I dunno why anyone is paying that. no tax where I am, so $349.99 arriving Tuesday + $100 mir = $249.99. yay I win!
huh! Looks like we have a new king! 249.99 is great! Now care to share how you did it?

BTW: Someone lick me, I feel like the worlds biggest sucker! i paid 530. dollars. But I aint keeping it. I will get a refund. But keep posting... we can gather enough info so we PRO buyers can use.

Last edited by Exil3d; 09-14-2008 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

bastimret is a n00b

I got them to negate the shipping and activation fees by crediting my account for the amount. Can't negate the tax though.

$349.99 phone + ~$25 in taxes + shipping + activation - (shipping & activation credits) - $100 mir = $274.99 after rebate.

This is based on a the discount for a straight 2-yr renewal of our existing fair and flexible plan that we did in store in the beginning of august.
Old 09-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

CBeckstrand is a n00b

My contract ended today. I think it must be a sign . I tried to order online and it was only giving me the $75 discount and no mail in rebate. I chatted with 2 different agent but they were useless. I called CS and they said that even though my contract ended today i supposedly received a handset rebate last Sept. Long story but after a 1 hour phone call and threatening to cancel my service they agreed to sell me one for $506.31 after tax and then credit my account the $125 to bring it down to the $350 it should be. I also am eligible for $100 MIR so I am at $249 plus tax total.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond