PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Diamond release date!

Well folks I have heard from a very reliable source(he has asked to be left un-named but he is a member of this forum and is a Manager at a BestBuy) that the Touch Diamond will be coming to BestBuy. In Stock date: 8/17/08. So everyone can go bombard their local BestBuy come August.

Dan.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634
Re: Touch Diamond release date!

Having been a previous Best Buy Inventory employee, I can tell you that most of the time, the stock dates within the inventory system that he most likely got his information from are usually guesses, and are more closely related to the date the warehouses have the product. That being said, it wouldn't at all surprise me to see the Diamond that quickly.
Old 08-01-2008, 03:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by land2634 View Post
Having been a previous Best Buy Inventory employee, I can tell you that most of the time, the stock dates within the inventory system that he most likely got his information from are usually guesses, and are more closely related to the date the warehouses have the product. That being said, it wouldn't at all surprise me to see the Diamond that quickly.
That may be possible but my informant has been reliable thus far. He told me when the Treo 800w was coming out and that was dead on so I believe him.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

That would be great. Also caught your other thread about the Touch Pro. Now I WOULD be surprised to see that one so quickly. By surprised, I mean pleasantly of course.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kmatthews is just getting started

Thats on a Sunday? I guess we will have to see..............................
Old 08-02-2008, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

theclerk74 is keeping up the good worktheclerk74 is keeping up the good work

Engadget Mobile just posted that Sprint is possibly going to release it in August, too. I'm keeping my fingers and toes and whatever else I can - crossed! I hate that it's so hard to tell with Sprint. We've seen the internal document showing the 6950 on 9/2, someone else says sometime in October, and now this. My Mogul is 2 years old, and I am so ready for a new toy! Even if it doesn't have a slide out keyboard. So maybe the Diamond on 8/17 and the pro in September or October? Or maybe the in stock date is just getting them into the warehouse for a Sept. 2nd release?

Last edited by theclerk74; 08-02-2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

JBCOBRA is a n00b

I can't wait! My Mogul is one year old and my Touch is 10 months old, AND I'M READY FOR A NEW TOY! I love the size factor of the Diamond, for me, that is the biggest reason to go with the Diamond.

The Touch is the best phone I've had, let's hope HTC can "bring it" again!
Old 08-02-2008, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch Diamond

leongus is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jervin7722
http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...nt-this-month/
look at this

According to the link above, HTC is reporting that the Diamond will begin selling in August through Sprint:

"The company released its Diamond phone in Asia in June and will begin selling the handset through Sprint Nextel Corp. in August."
Old 08-02-2008, 07:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Surround
Carrier: AT&T

Tiberius85 is keeping up the good workTiberius85 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
My Mogul is 2 years old, and I am so ready for a new toy! Even if it doesn't have a slide out keyboard. So maybe the Diamond on 8/17 and the pro in September or October? Or maybe the in stock date is just getting them into the warehouse for a Sept. 2nd release?
Its only been out since last June :P
Old 08-02-2008, 09:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

just an fyi...all sprint retail locations will be closed on the 17th of august for reopen on the 18th for training purposes...

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond