PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Touch Pro and Diamond in hands...SORTA

Like I said in another post I use to work at Sprint and still kick it with the homies, but anyways the 411 is
that the diamond will have 3 back colors, so for all you who think its only maroon stop trippin. Its maroon, all black, and she said she thinks its a gray color. The touch pro she is not 100% of all the colors it will come in but she held the one with the gray backing and is pretty sure it will have the all black.
Contradictory to what I thought, she says she will definitely wait for the pro because it is only slightly bigger, she says the keyboard really doesn't make any difference. So people were correct when they were saying only 2mm or whatever it is. Take this thread as you want but for me this is concrete evidence because she would have no reason to make this up. Too bad it had to be the female rep that didn't care about the phone that actually got to play with it.

Originally Posted by drexappeal
Thanks for the 411!
I don't believe this to be true. Like I said in another post I use to work at Sprint and still kick it with the homies over there often, because we use to hang out after work also, but they have seen the touch and the touch pro and felt and held both of them in there hands. They too have said they are going to wait for the pro because of the keyboard. If their htc rep has shown them the phones then they must be getting released soon. They would have no reason to lie since I talk on the phone with them all the time and see them every 2 days. But I guess 2 weeks isn't that long of a postponement.
Last edited by p-slim : Today at 12:07 PM.

but
Old 08-19-2008, 03:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: New 411 On Sprint Diamond And Pro

i thought burgandy looked really nice, if this is true ill have to check out all black.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Touch Pro and Diamond in hands...SORTA

I hadn't heard this but if this is true that's pretty awesome.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Like I said in another post I use to work at Sprint and still kick it with the homies, but anyways the 411 is
that the diamond will have 3 back colors, so for all you who think its only maroon stop trippin. Its maroon, all black, and she said she thinks its a gray color. The touch pro she is not 100% of all the colors it will come in but she held the one with the gray backing and is pretty sure it will have the all black.
Contradictory to what I thought, she says she will definitely wait for the pro because it is only slightly bigger, she says the keyboard really doesn't make any difference. So people were correct when they were saying only 2mm or whatever it is. Take this thread as you want but for me this is concrete evidence because she would have no reason to make this up. Too bad it had to be the female rep that didn't care about the phone that actually got to play with it.

Originally Posted by p-slim
Thanks for the 411!
I don't believe this to be true. Like I said in another post I use to work at Sprint and still kick it with the homies over there often, because we use to hang out after work also, but they have seen the touch and the touch pro and felt and held both of them in there hands. They too have said they are going to wait for the pro because of the keyboard. If their htc rep has shown them the phones then they must be getting released soon. They would have no reason to lie since I talk on the phone with them all the time and see them every 2 days. But I guess 2 weeks isn't that long of a postponement.
Last edited by p-slim : Today at 12:07 PM.

but
Hey, I didn't say that...LOL...I know u were just trying to re-quote what you had said, so it's all good.
Old 08-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Hey, I didn't say that...LOL...I know u were just trying to re-quote what you had said, so it's all good.
sorry about that, i don't know how that happened? i'm confused
Old 08-19-2008, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
sorry about that, i don't know how that happened? i'm confused
All good. I know you were trying to post your other quote...LOL. Either way, the info is much appreciated.
Old 08-20-2008, 03:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

thanks, thats a good move on sprints part offering it in other colors.. if true. wierd thing is, people would prob join sprint for the fact that the phone might have different backings than other providers.

thanks for the info
Old 08-22-2008, 12:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/$0 Exec Plan..YES I SAID $0

fergdogg23 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to fergdogg23

I called a Sprint store today to talk to an employee that used to work for me a few years back. I asked if had any word on the postponment, and he said he saw it last week and he was unaware of it being delayed. He said the same thing of the colors and thought it was pretty awesome. We will see, like he said "Nothing is in stone, but the date is still 9/2 but like every other phone Best Buy mobile will have it like 3 days before us!"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond