PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diamond 3D Drivers Compatibility...

So with the diamond having the 3d drivers, my guess is there are gunna be some SIIICK apps to take advantage of it... Wisbar Advanced Desktop would be absolutely AMAZING with heavy 3d effects!

Has anyone played with the diamond's 3d capabilities? Are there different settings for it? Are there ways to incorporate it into apps easily? Anything?

The reason i ask is because i am soon gunna be learning how to develop programs and such, so I was just wonderin if anyone had any insight for me...

Thanks much.

Any info you might know on the drivers, please post em here...
Old 08-17-2008, 04:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: Diamond 3D Drivers Compatibility...

I am a graphic designer and would love to jearn how to program. If you have any starting tips, maybe share? Thanx
Old 08-17-2008, 04:40 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

we need the 3d drivers for our phones

Old 08-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

tell me about it. Touch an mogul are terrible.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:31 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

i don't have any starting tip cuz i haven't started, but the first week i get my diamond, i will be doing EVERYTHING i can to rip that thing apart and learn programming... So we'll see as soon as i get my bling bling lol
Old 08-17-2008, 05:32 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

hoorah but lets not drag his thread off topic
Old 08-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Banned User

Fo shizzle my nizzle! I hope my ebonics is good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond