PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

MoneyM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Diamond Review....

OK...This is my first starting a thread so be cool ppl....

I just found a review of the Touch Diamond.....and it doesn't look good. The review came from a UK website testing it using Orange Wireless. I know they sometimes always (yeah I know it sounds funny) patch up software when releasing phones over here but could this be a sign of whats coming over here.

No review yet for the Touch Pro but from the spec sheet it should run faster...here's the link to the review and I welcome all comments.

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/comp...-diamond-phone
Old 07-22-2008, 08:52 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Review....

I'm sure they will work the problems out! I hope so anyways!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 07-22-2008, 10:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

When I get mine I will let you know. It should be here in a few days
Old 07-23-2008, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Threadstarter

MoneyM is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Let us know how it works. BTW where are you getting yours from?
Old 07-23-2008, 08:50 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedahoe View Post
Did U get the GSM? Do U plan to have the 850mhz? U know it won't work in the U.S. out of the box right.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Hoof is becoming a great contributor

I know a guy that has it, hes saids it looks sexy as hell but as a phone itself its one of the worse hes ever had
Old 07-24-2008, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

I got mine from online and I know it will not work on 3G and yes it is a GSM. I dont plan on keeping it, just wanna test it. My chick has ATT but IDK if I wanna give her such as enpensive device from the way Ive seen her throw hers around.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apple iPHONE
Carrier: at&t

tmorris52 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to tmorris52 Send a message via Yahoo to tmorris52

cHECK OUT THE CNET review on it. it's not good at all. Broke my heart.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:06 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

link for us maybe?
Old 07-24-2008, 04:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

it isn't much to say that out of the box, htc devices in general are bloated and pretty bad in regards to speed and function. That said, I have to admit xda developers does make excellent modifications to htc devices at least for the diamond rom. The stock is terrible. Plain and simple.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond