PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro > HTC Arrive/7 Pro Accessories

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 03:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

zeroax is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Screen protector

Has anyone purchased a screen protector for their arrive? I haven't seen any at Sprint stores, Best Buy, Invisible Shield or Ghost Armor's websites.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Walmart ones work fine lol, Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Black Carbon Fiber FILM Shield & Screen Protector for HTC Arrive + LIFETIME REPLACEMENTS: Cell Phones & Accessories theres lots out there, google is your friend.

Sent from pimp'd epic/go pens!

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 03-27-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

hellerbrewing is a n00b
Re: Screen protector

I put the Skinomi on mine last night. Smoothed it out and then let it sit to dry while I went over to a friends house. When I came back it looked like most of it had really adhered well except there were a few small bubbles that I couldn't work out to the edge. Supposedly theses will go away in a few days, we'll see.
Old 04-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Lurker

Disconnect is just getting started

I bought one from Clear Protector that someone posted on the Sprintusers forum: HTC Arrive / HTC 7 Pro Extended Protector | Clear Protector

It's half price with coupon code: iwantultra

The screen section fits perfectly, as do the edges around the screen. However, it doesn't cover the edges and corners of the keyboard part of the Arrive. Overall, I'm happy with it and have had no problems after a few days use.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Anyone not using a screen protector? I have used one since getting my Mogul. Loved the the Body Gaurdz. I have yet to buy one and think I won't. The screen seems really durable out of the box. Got it day 1 and really like seeing the screen the way it was intended? Also don't think I'll have this one a year and a half like my TP2.
Old 04-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

im just using the screen protector from my tp2
Old 04-20-2011, 03:27 PM
Lurker

caliborn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Anyone not using a screen protector? I have used one since getting my Mogul. Loved the the Body Gaurdz. I have yet to buy one and think I won't. The screen seems really durable out of the box. Got it day 1 and really like seeing the screen the way it was intended? Also don't think I'll have this one a year and a half like my TP2.
I'm not using a screen protector either...kinda nervous about it too...i have a tendency to drop shit every now and then...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

guys the evo shift screen protectors are exactly the same size of the arrive. they are at the sprint store.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliborn View Post
I'm not using a screen protector either...kinda nervous about it too...i have a tendency to drop shit every now and then...
So was I until I dropped it the second day I had it. LOL Landed face down and nothin happened.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

want2tokyo is a n00b

I ordered the Skinomi one and am disappointed. I put the protector on and everything looked great but then it started to bubble up more and more as the days went on. I complained to Skinomi and they sent me a replacement screen. I applied this second one carefully last night and have a few bubbles that have appeared this afternoon. Skinomi have claimed that these bubbles will go away in a few days but I am having my doubts. I will probably be asking for my money back shortly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > WP7 HTC Devices > HTC Arrive/7 Pro > HTC Arrive/7 Pro Accessories