PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
## numbers?

Can someone explain "## numbers" (i.e. what numbers are there, what is there function, are they different per carrier)?
Old 07-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor
they give you access to secret/hidden menus that allow you to make changes to your phone. It's kinda like a bios screen for your phone. I wouldn't recommend accessing it if you don't know what you're doing because you can de-activate your phone if you apply the wrong settings.

You should be able to find the codes via the search function but some of the ones that I remember at the top of my head are:

##DATA#
##PRL#

You will need to have your MSL code from in order to edit any of the items in the system menus.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuff
Ugh I did a 3.5 Sprint one with the kitchen r4 but I can't get the codes to work. I've scanned all the posts and can't find out how to do it. Can anyone help me? Is there a program I can install to get these to work? I tried the Customize_SPSS.sa.cab and that didn't enable them in the dialer
Old 07-03-2007, 03:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work
I uploaded shortcuts to the ## codes to the FTP site. Look under the Apache folder and copy the "Sprint ##Codes" folder to your 6700 (doesn't matter where....I have mine on my SD card). When you want to run one, just tap the shortcut.

Enjoy.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser_osu
Ugh I did a 3.5 Sprint one with the kitchen r4 but I can't get the codes to work. I've scanned all the posts and can't find out how to do it. Can anyone help me? Is there a program I can install to get these to work? I tried the Customize_SPSS.sa.cab and that didn't enable them in the dialer
yeah, they're not working in the new 3.5 ROM (R4). I couldn't get them to work either although, I didn't really try to install any of the Sprint customizations either. But the "epst.exe" file is there in the Windows directory, which executes many of the ##blahblah# codes...even direct access to that file will not bring up the customizations. Due to this...re-activating the phone is not possible. I gave my 6700 to my girlfriend and we couldn't get it activated so I had to switch back to the original AKU 2.2 and it activated fine then because I could get in the customizations.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: RAPH800 Touch Pro

namopereht is just getting started
## codes seem to be working just fine on BigJ's reloaded 6/19 kitchen. Tried ##data# and ##prl# and both work just fine.

namopereht
Old 07-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Lurker

watersigndj is a n00b
i can confirmm these codes not working on roms based on 3.5 (R4) kitchen of Helmi_C

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache