PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 04:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

edufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good workedufur is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Required module not in project

I am not sure what is going on, but for some reason, I now get this dialog box that I never used to get... although I re-installed BuildOS so I don't know why it isnt picking this up... but the warning is the following (after selecting ANY selections file... or even creating new ones)

BuildOS

Required module not in project

Module: Wireless Modem (Wmodem)
Ref: 4c804658-f322- ......

Obviously I don't want to go forth with a build if it is missing an important component. I searched this in the threads but there really aren't any answers or solutions that fit my problem. Plus, it seems to me that a LOT of people are having problems with BuildOS lately... so is there something going on that could be causing this?
Old 05-28-2008, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Arterion is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Arterion Send a message via MSN to Arterion Send a message via Yahoo to Arterion
Re: Required module not in project

I'm getting this, too. It successfully builds the image and kicks me to the flasher, but after I flash I get stuck at the initial splash image with the red text at the bottom. I don't know of the Wmodem error is related, or if I'm having some other problem. I did a fresh install of BuildOS, too.

I also get the Required module not in project for HTC Zip and Windows Live when I open the LennySh_19213.txt or the Helmi_WM6.1.txt file. I have attached a screenshot.

FYI, I'm running Vista x64.

UPDATE:
If I load the default options for LennySh, I get stuck on the first splash with the read text. If I load the default options for Helmi, the phone boots fine. However, I get the error message I attached a screenshot of both BOTH txt's, and I also get another error message for WModem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (15.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Arterion; 05-28-2008 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Apache

dprout69 is just getting started
Re: Required module not in project

It's because of whats listing in the selections.txt (project files). Either go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53

Or

if you just open one of them as your active project and deselect everything (even the radio buttons will deselect if you click on them) on the page and then save, it will create a new selections.txt for you... select that one from then on when you open up buildos and it will not show anymore. The modules are still there just not as listed in the selections file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development