PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Apache WM6.1 19213 Kitchen

Apache WM6.1 19213:
-Thanks to LennySH
-Using Helmi OEM base
-Based on Kaiser 19213

Available from the Updater and manual downloads.

If you havn't already installed BuildOS: BuildOS Installer
Installation Instructions

-
This post has been thanked 22 times.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700
Carrier: reliance

sunny1974 is a n00b
Re: Apache WM6.1 19213 Kitchen

thanks for the info..l what is new in this kitchen.over the previous 0308 version.? any issues have been addressed to in particular? maybe like the battery issue? or the activesync issue?. and i also saw the selections txt on that list.. hope thats a nice tested working selection list?
thanks
Old 05-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i780
Carrier: Telkomsel

koko_iv08 is just getting started

Hi Tiermann, I've tried to using this new rom version. The updated finished already but when I did hard reset, my device only show the PPCGeeks screen in the first and hang. I use Verizon XV6700. Can you give me some information about that problem? Fyi, I tried couple times but the result is the same...hang. Tq.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

psiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuffpsiphi knows their stuff

Any idea if the serial drivers have been updated? (To prevent ActiveSync issues...)
Old 05-20-2008, 11:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

zachspda is just getting started

The XIP folder under ROM only has one file in it. Was this a mistake. I copied the contents out of Helmi's just to see if it would work into that folder and it worked for me then but i get rom 716 build 213 lol
Old 05-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachspda View Post
The XIP folder under ROM only has one file in it. Was this a mistake. I copied the contents out of Helmi's just to see if it would work into that folder and it worked for me then but i get rom 716 build 213 lol
No, it wasn't a mistake. I might have botched the .rar, however...checking.

Edit: building a new .rar. Will be available in about 45 minutes.
Edit: Available from http://ppckitchen.org/downloads and updater.

Last edited by gguruusa; 05-20-2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:34 PM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny1974 View Post
thanks for the info..l what is new in this kitchen.over the previous 0308 version.? any issues have been addressed to in particular? maybe like the battery issue? or the activesync issue?. and i also saw the selections txt on that list.. hope thats a nice tested working selection list?
thanks
The other kitchen (helmi) was based off a leaked rom (19718 ), this version is based off the newest production rom available (kaiser 19213). Production roms typically have fewer issues, though they are "older".

The default selections is close to stock.
Old 05-20-2008, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: VZW

mikeklemz is becoming a great contributor

HHC isn't working with this... it starts, makes you wait while it unpacks, then:

Error

An unexpected error has occured in homecust.exe... blah blah blah

File or assembly name 'OpenNETCF.Drawing, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublickeyToken=E60DBEA84BB431B7', or one of it's dependencies, was not found.

I included .NET CF3.5 RTM in the rom... do I need to find an earlier version or what?
Old 05-21-2008, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

indoe is keeping up the good workindoe is keeping up the good work

WIFI FIX
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1

and Reg Export to fix buttons (Keys.zip)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Keys.zip (723 Bytes, 145 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeklemz View Post
HHC isn't working with this... it starts, makes you wait while it unpacks, then:

Error

An unexpected error has occured in homecust.exe... blah blah blah

File or assembly name 'OpenNETCF.Drawing, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublickeyToken=E60DBEA84BB431B7', or one of it's dependencies, was not found.

I included .NET CF3.5 RTM in the rom... do I need to find an earlier version or what?
I just tried HHC and it worked fine for me. I don't know if there was a more up-to-date version included with the latest updates that I downloaded or not though, but it worked fine for me.

EDIT: Seems like the typing lag is fixed in this version and the iBliss dialer is working for me now too as it wouldn't let me make calls in the other version of 6.1

Thanks for the new ROM. What I really like is the PIM backup was able to backup and restore all of my threaded messages, where it wasn't working previously. It took a little bit to load the message, but everything was there. Hopefully everything else is working better as well.

Last edited by imnuts; 05-22-2008 at 12:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development