PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOTO DROID
Carrier: Verizon

rbshaggs is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
radio issue

i have searched everywhere, i flashed a friends phone to 6.1 using the new ppckitchen. everthing worked great until today his radio decided to remove itself. now i can't back it up to the factory vzw aku3 because i am getting error 120 no country id. also the regular radio zips that i got are not changing still says no radio.. what do i do???
Old 04-23-2008, 10:37 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: radio issue

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=lost+radio try this solution. Im afraid if mtty and a fresh ship rom wont fix it the hardware has gone bad (or is going bad) and time to make an ins claim or manufacturer replacement. This has happened to me before and a fresh battery fixed it for a short time but eventually the radio went out completely. Also can't understand why noid ruu woudn't work but you can try the supercid bootloader in this thread as a last resort it will allow you to flash any carriers ship rom to it to try to restore the radio http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...174#post202174.

**Try this 1st place device in bootloader with power+camera+reset hole and run the noid radio ruu attached.**
Attached Files
File Type: zip noid ruu 1.43 radio.zip (5.09 MB, 39 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 04-24-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: MOTO DROID
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

rbshaggs is a n00b
Re: radio issue

Thanks i'll try that.. i figured it was hardware dying...lets hope this radio works thanks for the help..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development