PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2008, 03:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

megapu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 ActiveSync Error: 86000107

I had same problem after flashing WM6.1. I restored my all contacts through PIM & tried to sync with outlook and it didn't work. I deleted all contacts in outlook & then tried to sync, it worked. I undeleted contacts in outlook & those contacts sync too. Hope this will work for everyone.

Good Luck
Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: Sprint

steamanger is a n00b

I too had the error on my home computer (vista and outlook 2007) after flashing my phone to 6.1 - I synced my phone at work (xp and outlook 200) to get my contacts on my phone again. Then I deleted the contacts and calendar on my home pc (outlook 2007) and then tried the sync and it worked. Phone all happy now
Old 04-04-2008, 09:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

javier is a n00b

I tried this and it works great for contacts, but how do I delete my calendar?

Thanks
Old 04-04-2008, 05:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

megapu is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by javier View Post
I tried this and it works great for contacts, but how do I delete my calendar?

Thanks
Warning The following steps will delete all items in your calendar, including holidays that are automatically added to the calendar. You can re-add or remove holidays deleted during these steps, but your other items will be unrecoverable.
1. In the Navigation Pane, click Calendar.
2. On the View menu, point to Arrange By, point to Current View, and then click By Category.
3. Click Categories: (none), and then press CTRL+A.
4. All items in the list should now be selected.
5. Press DELETE.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO

javier is a n00b

this worked like a champ.. thank you all very much...
Old 04-18-2008, 01:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

impala454 is a n00b

Thanks guys it was the Calendar for me too. Disconnected the PPC, deleted all calendar items, rechecked sync calendar, reconected ppc and poof, workin as intended. I wonder if this was some MS update that messed up something.
Old 04-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700
Carrier: AllTel/Verizon

markjjordan is a n00b

I, too, have been experiencing this dreaded 86000107 error in activeSync... mine occurs due to email. I know this because if I disable the Email part of ActiveSync after getting the error, the error goes away. I can then re-enable email and have it work for some time, and then the error will resurface.

I am certain that this is a WM6.1-related issue... I had WM5.0 and WM6.0 loaded prior to this, and was running for 7-ish months without issue.

I have tried recreating my .pst file, deleting the activeSync relationship, renaming my PDA, hard-resetting my PDA, etc., etc., etc., all to no avail. Inevitably, the 86000107 error will return, but only for email.

I replied so that it can be known that there is another individual experiencing these issues.

By the way, it typically occurs when I triage email on my PDA between syncs, and reply to at least one email on the PDA. On the next sync, the error occurs. That's when I swear at the PDA for causing me to triage the email AGAIN on my laptop in Outlook.

Anyone know how to get my PDA back to WM6.0 with buildOS? I currently have buildOs installed, but can only see WM6.1 in the dropdown, and the dropdown is greyed out (ie. disabled).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I had to do a hard-reset at home over the weekend and I had my contacts, calendar events and speed dials on backup using PIMBackup v2.5.

I let the rom flash and then restored by contacts, calendar events and speed dials.

I got to work today and now I can not sync with my computer anylonger. The device name has not changed and its setup the same as it was when I left, only that my contacts, calendar events came from a backup file instead of sync from my computer.

Anyone know how to resolve this?
Is there a way to wipe out all contacts, calendar events on the PPC via the PPC? (have tried to clear them off with ActiveSync and it will not do it).
Old 09-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

BContario is a n00b

The problem seemed to be related to IMAP for us. Here is what we did:

- Enable the MS Exchange IMAP service (we had disabled it)

- In Exchange System Manager, under the server in Protocols, go into "IMAP4" properties, and in the Access tab click the Certifcate... button and add in the same certificate that is configured for the HTTPS website.

- Open port 993 (IMAP4 SSL) in our firewall to our Exchange server.

We don't know what combination of the 3 is the actual fix, but we know that WM6.1 Exchange email items were failing miserably to sync before, and now they are syncing again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development