View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 09:48 AM
markjjordan
Lurker

markjjordan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM6.1 ActiveSync Error: 86000107

I, too, have been experiencing this dreaded 86000107 error in activeSync... mine occurs due to email. I know this because if I disable the Email part of ActiveSync after getting the error, the error goes away. I can then re-enable email and have it work for some time, and then the error will resurface.

I am certain that this is a WM6.1-related issue... I had WM5.0 and WM6.0 loaded prior to this, and was running for 7-ish months without issue.

I have tried recreating my .pst file, deleting the activeSync relationship, renaming my PDA, hard-resetting my PDA, etc., etc., etc., all to no avail. Inevitably, the 86000107 error will return, but only for email.

I replied so that it can be known that there is another individual experiencing these issues.

By the way, it typically occurs when I triage email on my PDA between syncs, and reply to at least one email on the PDA. On the next sync, the error occurs. That's when I swear at the PDA for causing me to triage the email AGAIN on my laptop in Outlook.

Anyone know how to get my PDA back to WM6.0 with buildOS? I currently have buildOs installed, but can only see WM6.1 in the dropdown, and the dropdown is greyed out (ie. disabled).

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
I had to do a hard-reset at home over the weekend and I had my contacts, calendar events and speed dials on backup using PIMBackup v2.5.

I let the rom flash and then restored by contacts, calendar events and speed dials.

I got to work today and now I can not sync with my computer anylonger. The device name has not changed and its setup the same as it was when I left, only that my contacts, calendar events came from a backup file instead of sync from my computer.

Anyone know how to resolve this?
Is there a way to wipe out all contacts, calendar events on the PPC via the PPC? (have tried to clear them off with ActiveSync and it will not do it).