PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Different Background for iPhone Dialer

Hey guys I need to know how to change the fish background to something that would look good with my phone.

Ive tried to edit the cab files on a few of the dialer skins with no luck. Obviously Im not doing it right since I really have no idea about programming or writing stuff like that.

Right now I use Nargalzius Iphone dialer it looks good but the buttons are a little to small for my fingers. There is someone on another website that has a iPhone dialer skin with the background as carbon fiber but that thread has been open since January or something and still no finished product.

Please help me out any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Great work on the site pretty much endless information but when Ive searched for 2 weeks for an answer to this on google my eyes hurt and I finally broke down and started a thread.

Maybe I should have put this in the themes forum sorry if I should have.

Thanks everyone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development