PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2007, 02:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
He didnt make this particular OEM I did, and for the record 911 DOES NOT Work.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

KidGixxer is keeping up the good workKidGixxer is keeping up the good work
there are oems for all Pauly A dialers. and other too in the ftp. The only dialers the PaulyA made that work with smartdial are the "Black Glass" series.

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....alPad%20Skins/
Old 11-13-2007, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

synaptyc is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to synaptyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaptyc View Post
... now to check out the other dialer oem's he made.
That's right Schwartz. I was referring to the other oem's ImNuts made. No disrespect.
On another note, The Vista Black dialer does lack a little functionality. Everything works fabulously except when I want to "quick redial". That's when I press the green phone button on the 6700 to bring up the dialer, then hit it again to redial the last call made/received. Now, that procedure doesn't produce any reaction. Is that a smartdial feature?
Just an FYI really. I love the dialer. Kudos!
~Syn
Old 11-13-2007, 01:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaptyc View Post
That's right Schwartz. I was referring to the other oem's ImNuts made. No disrespect.
On another note, The Vista Black dialer does lack a little functionality. Everything works fabulously except when I want to "quick redial". That's when I press the green phone button on the 6700 to bring up the dialer, then hit it again to redial the last call made/received. Now, that procedure doesn't produce any reaction. Is that a smartdial feature?
Just an FYI really. I love the dialer. Kudos!
~Syn
I noticed that too, but sometimes it does allow the quick redial, as I dialed a number and it showed up under "Last Call" and when I pressed call again, it started dialing again. But there were other times I noticed nothing under "Last Call" and I could just press the green phone button twice. So maybe it's a minor bug with the dialer?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Kolano is becoming a great contributor
Yeah, I've been using this dialer for a while via an OEM I pulled from a former kitchen and revised. I really like it and appreciate the larger buttons it provides. Though I'm now a bit discontented to hear that 911 functionality is broken under WM6.

Also just noticed that the site above http://www.paulya.com/dialerskins.htm, indicates theres an updated version...
Quote:
Black Glass
For the Beta E-Ten Dialer With SmartDial
...so perhaps there is hope of corrected smartdial.

Last edited by Kolano; 11-13-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolano View Post
Yeah, I've been using this dialer for a while via an OEM I pulled from a former kitchen and revised. I really like it and appreciate the larger buttons it provides. Though I'm now a bit discontented to hear that 911 functionality is broken under WM6.

Also just noticed that the site above http://www.paulya.com/dialerskins.htm, indicates theres an updated version...

...so perhaps there is hope of corrected smartdial.
Yeah 911 Freezes the phone. I will test the beta soon though, when I get more time.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development