PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > GSM HD2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 12:02 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] [7-5-10] RSToyGuy's TMO.US EVK 2.07 /\ DIY 3.15 Kitchens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades View Post
Does CHT work with this build?
Yes, I got it to work. I cant remember the issue I had, or was that 2017...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, 2X HTC HD2s
Carrier: Verizon & TmoUS

Blades is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Rocking that now, just figuring out what does and doesn't work with it... I seem to have discombobulated my facebook tab though, and I wanna try and fix that later today. If anyone can help, it's when I launch mail within the tab, opera comes up with an "unable to parse xml file" error. Ah well, I got all day to beat my brain on.
facebook enigne is 2015 perhaps? Not a facebook user, so I can't really test that.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2,mogul 6800 and Moto Q9's
Carrier: cricket

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I can get 2018 working fine...Until 200 users start looking for small icon differences...I do have to reboot the machine to get sense to launch after a flash.
Anyways, I'm going back to 2013. Yes stock, it's faster, more reliable, and everything works!
I still think its faster than 2013, but I dont know I havnt been on 2013 in a while maybe I'll retry it.

Quote:
Does CHT work with this build?
If you are refering to manila; Vin says CHT is like a repair kit for 2017 - 2018's crowded home page. lol
CHT does remove the RSSreader from the home page, but it works fine.
Old 08-18-2010, 01:59 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

EVK SYS FIles Update:

SYS_Files

SYS 22037 .. Done.
SYS 23130 .. Done.
SYS 23678 .. Done.
SYS 24626 .. Done.

Quote:
A special thanks to the following for sharing the SYS files, converted to EVK by me:
  1. RsToyGuy's EVK Kitchen SYS files: SYS_Files @ mediafire.com
  2. Original download link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=650783
  3. Thanks to: AndrewSh from XDA, and a special thanks to Boomer (DFT) for sharing
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

hthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rephthomas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Even Newer 2018 manila files
And of course a ROM to go with them
A New Oboe rom is up 1.03
Thanks to Mobile underground Info and elMInStER for the links
Has anyone tried this for 2018 landscape? http://www.mobileunderground.info/sh...9886#post49886
New Comm3 Dialer Worth checking out
please hit the thank you button....

Last edited by hthomas; 09-02-2010 at 01:15 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 11:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Rstoyguy Hopes to be Back in a few days - Rstoyguy You Are Missed...
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________
[APP][Home] HTC Messaging Client [26th August] 2018.3325/0.7 + NEW FEATURES !!
EXT:Here is the lastest release. Download the lastest version
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
23136 for EVK TP2 Just delete the Touch_Pro2 W/omxipkernel(tp2) and add the oemxipkernel from one of your other buils

Last edited by hthomas; 09-12-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

How about 21916? I'm hesitant to use my potentially botched build. Thanks for keeping this thread alive hthomas
Old 09-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Anybody feel like playing with the new manila 20184124. It from the oboe 1.07 dump. I have not had time to play with it. I did add the needed 0409 file to core. Other than that it's RAW.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24BAE7NC
Quote:
How about 21916? Thanks for keeping this thread alive hthomas
I heard from rstoyguy the other day. He is feeling better and hopes to be back real soon . His knowledge is just amazing. Rstoyguy's absence is a big void - He's forgotten more about cooking roms than most of us will ever learn. Dont let his absence stop your development(kitchen or rom). There are smart people all over this forum to help us. If you post a question in this thread, someone will try to help(even if rstoyguy isnt feeling well...) We the members of PPC and MUI are like a team, when one player is down the rest of the team does its best to step up and tries to fill the void....
Thanks for the compliment, but this thread lives.

28238 for EVK TP2 - Leo
21916 for EVK leo Thanks to Alex and MobileUndergroung.Info life would be boring without them and xda. I dont do much with 6.5 (so its untested-Should be fine). I dont know anything about the TMO's OEMxipkernel. (I always edit it small as I can get it.) The OEMXIPkerenel in the build is from rstoyguy's 21907 sort.
Edit: Scoob4s7eve sorted these builds for TP2. So add your own OEMXIPkernel. Thank Scoob Here
28237_WVGA_0409_AKU5308.7z
23138_WVGA_0409_AKU5309.7z

Last edited by hthomas; 09-17-2010 at 09:57 AM. Reason: EDIT typo
Old 09-23-2010, 03:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

I've been going nuts trying to get any kitchen to work with the new tmous rom base.. Well, trying to sort of blend it with my current config of exts and cht.. I have very few.. stuff like total commander - I don't use the internet tab, footprints, documents, etc - so I take all that stuff out too. footprints is some heavy stuff (hence the etc).. Anyways, when you coming back man? I'm 'butchering' the kitchen so to speak.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ok, I finally figured things out, I guess it was a faulty OEMXIPKernel paired with some other bugs. I'm now enjoying tmo 2018 with 21916
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > GSM HD2 Development