PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 07:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tp2
Carrier: vzw

RX7LS1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: been quiet in here so

Yea except the incredible is supposed to have only 256 ram on it.
Old 03-02-2010, 04:42 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

no wonder y'all are over on the tp2 site so much. this forum is DEAD!!!
y'all don't think the HD2 would give the nexus 1 a run for it's money?
Old 03-02-2010, 10:47 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
no wonder y'all are over on the tp2 site so much. this forum is DEAD!!!
y'all don't think the HD2 would give the nexus 1 a run for it's money?
As long as it has windows mobile on it... NO.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Hd2 will not give it a run at all, but I will be buying an hd2 being as Its only 449 full price.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-02-2010, 11:37 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Hd2 will not give it a run at all, but I will be buying an hd2 being as Its only 449 full price.

Exactly, no run for its money, but great price, for the hardware ill get it
Old 03-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

damn, sounds like this is a really nice phone. i heard roomer on engadget saying it might hit vzw late this month. now that i finally have a job i have money, haha. the only problem is i got a job at a supercharger company and now that makes me want to dump money into my car...sigh...phone or car. i wish i didn't enjoy electronics

has anyone rooted their n1? thought i read somewheres that running a particular custom rom or some tweaks gives you more ram, am i correct or did i dream that up? man i really am tempted, i just don't want to waste so much time customizing winmo anymore, and trying to find decent apps for it...
Old 03-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

I was planning on switching to android when the n1 comes to vzw, i have a tp2. Is there a way to tether undetected on android?

Old 03-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
I was planning on switching to android when the n1 comes to vzw, i have a tp2. Is there a way to tether undetected on android?
You can tether directly out of the box by downloading PDA net but for wifi tethering you have to root your phone.
Old 03-06-2010, 12:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
You can tether directly out of the box by downloading PDA net but for wifi tethering you have to root your phone.
What does it mean to root your phone? is that like hspl? Are there android roms?
Old 03-06-2010, 01:42 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
What does it mean to root your phone? is that like hspl? Are there android roms?
Yes they have custom roms for android. But its not necessity like with winmo. For instance some people may want sense ui in their nexus or may want to overclock their proccessors. Plus some apps (like wifi tethering ) require root access.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One