PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 04:45 AM
Lurker

MayCai368 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is it not a bit of a hassle to remove DRM from WMA, M4V, AAC, M4P, anymore?

Are you still rack your brain to find protected Music Converter or keep asking how to remove drm from wma files? Really, it is not a bit of a hassle to find DRM free music as before, for we are all familiar with and excited about the following fact. Stop issuing new DRM keys for audio track; it happened to Microsoft and Yahoo, and it also happened to Apple which has been always the persistent advocator of DRM protection. That indeed is a piece of good news for large users for that has made music sharing more accessible.

As for those previous-purchased DRM protection tracks from Apple’s iTunes, Apple did offer the favorable policy for users allowing them to upgrade these DRM protection tracks with additional fee of 30 cents per song, while, that might be a kind of huge money if the upgrade of all the previous purchased song needed.

Although some big companies like Apple have advocated eliminating DRM, still DRM protection is prevalent for Internet music. The audio tracks you purchased from Napster, Windows Media Player, Spiral Frog and Amazon etc which are not DRM Protection free. The controversy between the opponents and advocator will still last and the war never stops.

For most users, what they concern most is remove DRM from wma, remove DRM from m4v with ease and with least cost. Here are two common solutions.
Solution 1: Accept Apple’s offer to upgrade your DRM protection tracks with additional fee of 30 cents for each song. Make a list of all your previous DRM tracks and you will find it will not be small amount money.
Solution 2: Find a DRM removal tool as protected Music Converter with may be less than $30. And that will the only spending for all your DRM tracks, both previous purchased from iTunes and others you will get in the future.
Compared with these 2 solutions, it is not hard to find that to get a protected Music Converter will be a better choice. As a good protected Music Converter, to remove DRM Protection music from iTunes music and other online store music is the basic function.
Furthermore, to remove DRM from WMV, remove DRM from WMA, remove DRM from M4V, remove DRM from AAC, remove DRM from M4P etc to MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, AC3, APE, MKA, etc popular music formats is better.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint - SimplyEverything

tgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartgmuhammad is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tgmuhammad Send a message via AIM to tgmuhammad Send a message via MSN to tgmuhammad Send a message via Yahoo to tgmuhammad
Re: Is it not a bit of a hassle to remove DRM from WMA, M4V, AAC, M4P, anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayCai368 View Post
Are you still rack your brain to find protected Music Converter or keep asking how to remove drm from wma files? Really, it is not a bit of a hassle to find DRM free music as before, for we are all familiar with and excited about the following fact. Stop issuing new DRM keys for audio track; it happened to Microsoft and Yahoo, and it also happened to Apple which has been always the persistent advocator of DRM protection. That indeed is a piece of good news for large users for that has made music sharing more accessible.

As for those previous-purchased DRM protection tracks from Apple’s iTunes, Apple did offer the favorable policy for users allowing them to upgrade these DRM protection tracks with additional fee of 30 cents per song, while, that might be a kind of huge money if the upgrade of all the previous purchased song needed.

Although some big companies like Apple have advocated eliminating DRM, still DRM protection is prevalent for Internet music. The audio tracks you purchased from Napster, Windows Media Player, Spiral Frog and Amazon etc which are not DRM Protection free. The controversy between the opponents and advocator will still last and the war never stops.

For most users, what they concern most is remove DRM from wma, remove DRM from m4v with ease and with least cost. Here are two common solutions.
Solution 1: Accept Apple’s offer to upgrade your DRM protection tracks with additional fee of 30 cents for each song. Make a list of all your previous DRM tracks and you will find it will not be small amount money.
Solution 2: Find a DRM removal tool as protected Music Converter with may be less than $30. And that will the only spending for all your DRM tracks, both previous purchased from iTunes and others you will get in the future.
Compared with these 2 solutions, it is not hard to find that to get a protected Music Converter will be a better choice. As a good protected Music Converter, to remove DRM Protection music from iTunes music and other online store music is the basic function.
Furthermore, to remove DRM from WMV, remove DRM from WMA, remove DRM from M4V, remove DRM from AAC, remove DRM from M4P etc to MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV, OGG, AAC, AC3, APE, MKA, etc popular music formats is better.
I've been looking for a converter for a while. See, I like to use Sprint Music Store to purchase music. Problem is, when I flashed a custom ROM it deleted my DRM license info for all of my music, so I was able to download new licenses for some of the songs, because Sprint allows 2 downloads. But for others, I can't even listen to the music that I purchased, legally.

I could just buy a music converter, but my issue is this... Sprint Music Store no longer lets you download to your pc. You have to download the song from your phone and then transfer it to your pc from your phone via activesync. Yet, I have been having a problem syncing and getting the music on the computer so that it can be converted.

My question is this, is there a mobile music converter in a cab that I can load on my phone that will convert my music? Or do you know how I can trouble shoot why my phone won't sync all of my music with windows media player so I can get the songs loaded on my pc and then convert them?
"If I've shared info that was helpful 2 U, it's always nice 2 get a Thank You!"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions