PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2009, 01:13 AM
jonmcq007's Avatar
N00b
Offline
Pocket PC: Htc Touch 6800
Carrier: Alltel
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Reputation: 0
jonmcq007 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jonmcq007
Media Players

Hello, I was wondering what the best media player for wm6.1? I downloaded Nitrogen or whatever its called. Can I sync my music in windows media player to my phone with all the album art and stuff? I'd like to get some opinions.

Jon
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2009, 03:55 AM
jason917's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Southern Cali
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 171
Reputation: 210
jason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Media Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmcq007 View Post
Hello, I was wondering what the best media player for wm6.1? I downloaded Nitrogen or whatever its called. Can I sync my music in windows media player to my phone with all the album art and stuff? I'd like to get some opinions.

Jon
Personally Im a big fan of windows media player for my music. And with Device center you can sync all your music, playlists, album art and what have you. Just like any other standalone mp3 player.
__________________
-Jason

Proud to be.... a FLASHAHOLIC
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2009, 05:28 AM
codybear's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)
Location: Arizona
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,863
Reputation: 2145
codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Media Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason917 View Post
Personally Im a big fan of windows media player for my music. And with Device center you can sync all your music, playlists, album art and what have you. Just like any other standalone mp3 player.
if it was more finger friendly, and worked better with my vids, and worked better with my music, and worked better with....well....everything....
the I would use WMP.
But then I might as well get a different media player.

I'm working on a nitrogen skin this weekend though.
Not sure if you can "sync" your items with it using wmp.
but I just copy my songs to my sd card.
Works just as good, and usually alot faster.
__________________
I spend most of my time at MobileUnderground.
(Now offering free FTP space to Developers & ROM Chefs willing to support their product at M.U. - Exclusivity not required! Also the home of the original Chefs' Corner, Cab Central, and more!)
My wm6.5 Vogue FAQ (Soon to be at M.U.)
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2009, 12:17 PM
jason917's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Omnia
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Southern Cali
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 171
Reputation: 210
jason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good workjason917 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Media Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
if it was more finger friendly, and worked better with my vids, and worked better with my music, and worked better with....well....everything....
the I would use WMP.
But then I might as well get a different media player.

I'm working on a nitrogen skin this weekend though.
Not sure if you can "sync" your items with it using wmp.
but I just copy my songs to my sd card.
Works just as good, and usually alot faster.
I agree that its not very finger friendly but I thinks its pretty effective. I do like to Omnia media player for videos though. It seems to play everything. I guess ive just made myself comfortable with wm over the past few years using winmo devices.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com