PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Lurker

ryandh is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Selling unactivated phone?

I had a Mogul with a cracked screen and I just got a replacement Touch Pro from Assurion. I'm planning on selling the Touch Pro and getting a Pre. My question is: Do I need to activate the Touch Pro or can I just sell it and upgrade from the Mogul to the Pre?
Old 06-10-2009, 06:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

twistedfish is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to twistedfish
Re: Selling unactivated phone?

You should be able to just sell the phone, if you got it directly from spint then the ESN should be clear and you should have not problem.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: Selling unactivated phone?

This is NOT the proper venue to post a sale as the OP doesn't meet our requirments to take such action. You should take a look at the rules in our Bargain Trader forum next and I'm shutting this down for bringing unnecessary attention.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions