PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sprint Is Asking Me For Feedback I Need Ur Help!

I Just Got This Email From A Co-Worker. Maybe Yall Can Hellp Me.....

Quote:
Marketing has asked to gather field feedback on the sales rep and/or customer perception of the value of our price plans.

the focus at this point is on the consumer plans, but any feedback is welcome and may be applicable to a future phase of the project. Specific price plans could include:

Talk Individual/Share Plans
Everything Messaging Individual/Share Plans
Everything Data Individual/Share Plans
Simply Everything Individual/Share Plans
my reply to this email basically said that sprint needs to become more "hip" if you can get the kids involved then you can get more sales.

any ideas how to make sprint more HIP? COOL?

and whats your opinion on sprint Price Plans?

thanks for all the help in advanced

EDIT: another question...IF YOU COULD CHANGE THE PRICE PLANS...HOW WOULD YOU DO IT? WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?

Last edited by orionsbuckle; 06-02-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Sprint Is Asking Me For Feedback I Need Ur Help!

I'd start with a perk system based on length of contract, etc. .

For example: for new accounts, after you've been with Sprint for 2 years let's say they give you either a reduced price on unlimited texting or free unlimited texting. Or some other perk (e.g., reduced prices on services, more services, etc.).

I think they should make their loyality discount program more obvious to their customers.

If Sprint wants to be hip, then they need a totally revamped marketing campaign...pure and simple. For example, new tag lines, better print ads, better tv ads, etc.

That's just off the top of my head for now.

late,
Coz

I think

Last edited by CozBoogie; 06-02-2009 at 04:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

iit almost seems like they have boost for the younger crowd and sprint for the adult/business group...

i agree a new marketing campaign geared toward a younger group w/ some plan that including unlimted texting w/ less minutes work work. something along the line of a sero plan, or boost $50 unlimited plan. since most youngin's do more. texting than talking these days.

making more options for ther loyalty program would be great too.

also maybe being a little quicker on phones that appeal to the average consumer.

persoanlly i have the simply everything plan. i feel its the best plan out there from any carrier, but if they could drop the price $10-15 bucks, it would blow everybody else out of the water.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff

It almost sounds like Sprint want to do a "brand re-imaging" to become "hip". Also, where the advertise, show the latest coolest texting phone with a great web browser in the places where kids hang out, also see about getting product placement in popular TV and movies and video games. I think Need For Speed did this awhile back with AT&T. Maybe look at the stores themselves, do they attract kids to window shop or are they sterile cold strictly business looking places. It also depends on what age you are looking at, at my son's school there are 9-10 year old's with cellphone, I am assuming you are talking about teenagers.
I don't think that kids under 18 are going to care much about price plans since their parents are probably footing the bill, but I do agree that dropping the Simply Everything Plan by $10-15 bucks would help out. Maybe a no contract plan, pay as you go. The kids could get their own phone and if they have a job they can foot the bill rather then their parents. This gives them a sense of individuality and responsibility.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .
Old 06-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level

I'd also make it easier to add/carry additional lines. Cuz as we know, it's not the kids who foot the bill...it's the parents.

Maybe a plan where you get 2 phones at normal cost (these would be for the parents) and 2 free phones for the kids. I know that sounds pretty basic...but it's just a rough suggestion.

late,
Coz
Old 06-02-2009, 04:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Coz thank you and B08 and BK thank yall for the input this is exactly what i needed lol... i will forward these ideas on to the TOP thank you!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

my list would be way too long on this... maybe i'll stop by and share when i have a full day to devote to the post lol... Coz got it pretty right though.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
my list would be way too long on this... maybe i'll stop by and share when i have a full day to devote to the post lol... Coz got it pretty right though.
haha yeah he really did hit on a lot of really good ideas. but seriously if you have anything to say nows a great time cus i will be writing a full review and sending it off sometime in the next couple of days (im such a procrastinator lmao) theres a lot more to that email then what i put on here lol...anyways anything would help me a lot. thanks!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Coz-erator

Hey orionsbuckle, let us know what your final list looks like.

Thanks!
Coz
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

cool im writing it all up right now lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions