PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1
Threadstarter

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans
Re: WHy is Windows Mobile so Slow compared to other OS's?

Thanks guys, wow, I don't know what to say, LMAO! I wasn't expecting to get attacked like that, so...I'll just say thanks guys for saying something when I wasn't able to. I appreciate it.

Later.

Last edited by Journeyjeans; 04-05-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

no problem Journey, thats what this community is all about and obviously Maxvolt doesnt seem to appreciate that or notice it for that matter.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvolt View Post
Another freakin Palm OS loser. I had a palm TREO and i am Happier than pigs in sh*t to be with my XV6800...this guy is full of cr@p...write him off as being just another doodee in the proverbial toilet bowl of palm users.
Brother it sadden's me to hear a fellow PPC member come off like that on another when they are saying something legit. I know we all are entitled to our thoughts and opinions but that was a real harsh and unwarranted flame on a fellow member. Everyone of us was and still are new here so lets act civil and respectful to each other.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 11:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by havox22 View Post
ill take that bet ill say # 5...lol
Hey havox22,
I would say mr.8820 won the bet cause it definitely got off topic on post #8 with who was that? Oh yeah maxvolt. Sorry dude.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Hey havox22,
I would say mr.8820 won the bet cause it definitely got off topic on post #8 with who was that? Oh yeah maxvolt. Sorry dude.
i knew youde win mr8820 thats whats up.
Old 04-06-2009, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Kessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuffKessler knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvolt View Post
Another freakin Palm OS loser. I had a palm TREO and i am Happier than pigs in sh*t to be with my XV6800...this guy is full of cr@p...write him off as being just another doodee in the proverbial toilet bowl of palm users.
I love my diamond, but he's right about palm. I still have my T3 and it's much faster in all respects. As a straight business tool the palm is hands down the winner based on speed and ease of use. I think the main reason is that the PalmOS roots are based on 16mhz processors and a few K of ram. The OS and apps were developed on a shoestring budget performance wise and so that efficiency continued when processors and ram jumped. Of course winmo is more feature packed, but the fact remains that winmo and its apps are typically much more bloated than palmos.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well handled everyone. thanks for keeping this thread moving in spite of that random flaming! Bravo.

Best... Member... Ever...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

i'm lmao at my prediction but in all seriousness, i'm starting to notice that people can't express something and get feedback on that topic without trolls coming in. if you don't like the thread or can't contribute something useful to that thread, please don't post in that thread. now, who owes me money for my bet lol!
Old 04-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
Hey havox22,
i hope you guys don't think i set that up lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions