PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: Make sure you click the "Thank You" button sigs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtrag View Post
Oh yeah, and by the way, I'm just making posts so I can hit 1000 and become VIP since I've been such a dedicated member to this forum since the beginning. Even before I used this username. LOL

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM.... Am I VIP Yet ???
People that have high post counts for the most part are actually helping out or giving the opinios to help a cook or something to help the community by teaching the noobs the ropes. Post like the one you posted in the quote is exactly what you yourself is complaing about. you can also get blocked by postin a comment like that one. i know your just trying to prove a point but, in reallity who do you think will side with you when your basically dissing the community as a whole. Im not trying to pick a fight but if you felt the need to start a thread maybe it should have been somthing a bit more useful than your rant. i beleive theres a B***hing & Whining thread already started. here it is. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59520 and if you werent making this also to build your post count, you would have put this in the Off Topic section, since youve been around the block from the beginning my friend you know it would build it for ya. THANK YOU!!
Old 03-09-2009, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think OP is a punk B*tch. People ask for thanks due to the fact they spend a lot of their own time here helping other out.they dont get paid, they dont get any benefits from doing it, and a simple thanks isnt so much to ask. I am a mod at spj and I had a person just like you cry about hitting the thanks button, and he cried about the same thing you did, he been there for a long time, he see's that people mention hitting the thanks button. He was a Punk B*tch too. if you dont like it. GET THE F*#CK out. we dont need your bad attitude towards a community. And we certainly dont need your stupid idea of people posting to get their count up. U been here for 2 years and your crying for not being VIP??? its because you dont do sh*t here and dont know much obviously. I was a noob less then 6 months ago and if people didnt post then i wouldnt know anything. Now I make my own roms,tweak,cabs,apps, skin apps, am a mod at SPJ, I do just about everything you can think of thanks to the help of others, and you know what I did????? come on think real hard F#CK FACE....still thinking??? I HIT THE THANKS BUTTON.....so STFU, wipe your front and pull up your panties and dont say another word....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

Did you also give this thread the 5 star rating so that people will check it out and here your little rant? thats sad. a VIP wouldnt do that. oooooh slight Jab to the Face.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:03 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Since nothing good is gonna come from this, I'm gonna close this one down....be sure to hit my "Thanks" button

late,
Coz

Last edited by CozBoogie; 03-09-2009 at 04:09 PM.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions