PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2006, 08:45 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Has anyone tried this bluetooth? How dose it work with the 6700

Switch between music and cell-phone calls with the touch of a button ? wirelessly.

Dual-function earbuds for music listening also incorporate Bluetooth? wireless technology for connection to a Bluetooth 1.2-compatible cell phone.
Features a built-in microphone so when a call comes in, just switch the music off and take the call.
Includes green and red LEDs that indicate wireless connection, call status and low battery.
Listen to 10 hours of music on a full charge; up to 12 hours for cell phone; 400 hours standby.
Includes adapter to charge both the audio adapter and the main-unit control simultaneously.

These dual-function earbuds for music listening also incorporate Bluetooth? wireless technology for connection to a Bluetooth 1.2-compatible cell phone with HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Includes a universal audio adapter that connects to your iPod?, MP3 or CD player. Features a built-in microphone so when a call comes in, just switch the music off and take the call. The main-unit control with Play and Stop buttons, volume control and Fast Forward and Rewind buttons hangs around your neck using the included lanyard.

Listen up to 10 hours of music on a full charge; up to 12 hours for cell phone, even get 400 hours of standby time. Features green and red LEDs that indicate wireless connection, call status and low battery. Compatible with a wide variety of Bluetooth mobile phones such as Sony Ericsson?; Motorola?; Nokia?; Siemens?; Samsung?; Philips?; Panasonic?; and O2?. Audio adapter measures approximately 2" high x 1 1/4" wide x 1/2" thin and weighs 26 g. Comes with an adapter that plugs into a wall outlet to charge both the audio adapter and the main-unit control simultaneously. One-year warranty.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sharperimage_best_1907_3680595_308.jpg (18.8 KB, 136 views) Click for barcode!
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by enroy
Really I don't know if I would want caller id on my bluetooth headset. How would you see it????? Perhaps something software wise that if a number called you, it would say the voice tag you gave it when it rang the phone. That seems more suitable than the id.

I can see the commercial now for CID headsets. You are driving down the road carefree with your headset on. Listening to music, watching traffic and both hands on the wheel. Suddenly, your phone rings. No worries, you now have caller id on your headset. You are glad that your friend Jimmy rode along. You lean over and ask him to look at your ear, so you know who is calling. He tells you its that new hot girl you met at the club last weekend. You answer. Life couldn't be an easier. All this convenience for the small price of $189.99. Manufacturer's disclaimer: Friend not included.

How in the Hades would you see the CID if it was in your ear?
true, i wondered that too. i think its for if you have your headset off your ear and someone calls, you would know whos calling?! i was lookin at getting the jx10 also. i really dont care about the caller id but it would be a bonus
Old 07-21-2006, 02:18 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
if I'm not mistaken u can do a hack and have the msvc annoucement will be played via ur headset. so its kindof like caller Id spoken. just get one with good noise cancellation technology.
~mike
whats the hack?
Old 07-21-2006, 02:21 AM
Retired Staff

[quote="Big D5"]Has anyone tried this bluetooth? How dose it work with the 6700quote]
rather have the ht820 than that. it has to many wires while the 820 doesnt have wires and it might fit better for people with bigger ears than others like myself!
Old 07-21-2006, 09:18 PM
X Communicated User
Pocket PC: IPHONE 4

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
i would have to say i tried the h700 jx10 bt640 and a few others and the best out of em all is the headset im using now the gennum nxzen 5500plus i was gonna try and sell it and im sure glad i didnt. There is no static and people actually tell me i sound better on the headset then i do on the handset. Oh ya and as a bonus the noise cancellation really works. None of the others that i tried actually worked. Heres a link to it http://www.nxzen.com/product.php.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:21 PM
X Communicated User

pzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on reppzztgotbagz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
and sorry to say the jx10 is very cheaply made when i got mine the volume control didnt work. Stay away from it at all costs the second best is the h700 with the jabra bt350v coming in 3rd the 350v has vibrate so that is a nice bonus......
Old 07-21-2006, 09:27 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro
Threadstarter

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
[quote="Sonin66"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5
Has anyone tried this bluetooth? How dose it work with the 6700quote]
rather have the ht820 than that. it has to many wires while the 820 doesnt have wires and it might fit better for people with bigger ears than others like myself!
I have the ht820 but it hurts my ears, I wear glasses and after a while with them both on, my ears start to heart
Old 07-21-2006, 09:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch pro

wingzero is a n00b
I used to have the hs820 and it hurts my ear also. I switched to the H700 and it makes a big different. It's lighter and much louder than the hs820. At times I didn't notice that I am wearing it.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:06 AM
Retired Staff

maybe because i dont wear them unless im listening to music. damn now you guys are making it harder for me to choose which headset i want. its between the gennum nxzen 5500 plus and the jx10. anyone else try these both out and what was your conclusion?
Old 07-22-2006, 12:08 PM
X Communicated User

Sonin if u want ill give u my celly and u can call me. And listen to it stay away from the JX10 its garbage. Plus with the Nxzen u get the added bonus of being able to plug it up to a ipod and use it as a stereo headset. And it has a built in eq and mic inhacer.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions