PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: LG GM750
Carrier: Orange

BogdanV is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What WindowsMobile App do you feel is lacking?

I'm in the process of reinstalling the WM6.5 SDK on my computer and thought about doing some serious app development for this venerable platform.
I've decided to start this thread here to see if there is still any interest in running new apps on this platform before doing anything else (The App Development section looks pretty abandoned and infested with spambots btw).

So, what I'd like to know is to see how interested people are in this. For this, I'd like to know what do you feel like would make a great app. If there's anything in particular that you'd like an app to be made for, please post!
Also, due to the nature of my phone, I'd like to ask that you keep in mind that this app needs to be able to run on any touchscreen WM6.5 device, so, no requests involving the gyro or multitouch gestures please as I lack the required hardware for such things.

So, app requests for WM6.5. If you're interested, post your request/suggestion here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions