PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & Touch PRO
Carrier: Bell

cutz is keeping up the good workcutz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stuck in bootloader mode.....HELP!!!!

first of all my phone is unlocked......I had the NFSFAN rom 1.04v on there for a while, i tried to flash energy 21541 on my TP and I get error [262] : update error. I have tried to update 5 times with no progress, I know that it's not bricked because I can go into bootloader mode....at least I hope it's not bricked. Tried hard reset and tried flashing back to NFSFAN's rom, gonna try flashing back to original bell rom but the damped version has no ruu.......gonna read up on ruu and see if i can create one so i can flash but for not can someone please help me if this is something that you have encountered before.
Old 03-05-2010, 09:26 PM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP
Re: Stuck in bootloader mode.....HELP!!!!

Dunno if this will help but can you find the nbh and rename it to Raphimg.nbh drop it on an sd card in the root folder and flash from there? I flashed roms to my TP1 from the sd card everytime and never had a problem.

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?

Last edited by Psychobaby; 03-05-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

jjohnzon is a n00b

Right click on the alltel file and extract it. and find the nbh file. Replace the nbh file in another rom folder with the extracted one and flash.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff

if you can get into bootloader - its recoverable, search here - just reflash stock(then hard reset for good measure) and you on your way to another custom ROMs adventure

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 03-08-2010, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & Touch PRO
Carrier: Bell
Threadstarter

cutz is keeping up the good workcutz is keeping up the good work

debonairone from xda suggested that i run hardspl again then reflash and it almost seemed like it was working.....got to 13% then error message again....please help!!!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutz View Post
debonairone from xda suggested that i run hardspl again then reflash and it almost seemed like it was working.....got to 13% then error message again....please help!!!

download your stock rom here here.

ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Stock%20R...20ROM%20TP.rar (assuming it's a bell touch pro)

flash this ROM on your phone and it should load up with wm6.1, then reflash custom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions