PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt2
Carrier: at&t

nitegmoney is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry touch flo 3d help

i have a htc tytn 2 and have touch flo 3d, my weather widget does not work anymore. all it says is city unavailable but it wont let me change my city or anything. any help or suggestions?
Old 01-26-2010, 09:29 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: touch flo 3d help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitegmoney View Post
i have a htc tytn 2 and have touch flo 3d, my weather widget does not work anymore. all it says is city unavailable but it wont let me change my city or anything. any help or suggestions?
Welcome to PPCGeeks!

I hate to start with such a poor answer... I don't know how techy you are, if the phone in under warranty, if you bought new, etc.. if you've burned a custom ROM, or anything, so I'll start basic..

I'd simply bring it into the ATT store & ask them what's wrong & tell them to fix it.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tilt2
Carrier: at&t
Threadstarter

nitegmoney is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

lol kinda new to the ppc.. sry for lack of info it has the pda corner ultimate v17 rom. the home screen has the sliding panels on the bottom with clock, phone, programs, sms, mail, internet pictures, music then weather, google maps and then settings... all of a sudden the weather icon doesn't work idk if i did something?? I cant take it to att i bought the phone off ebay, everything works great on it and am very happy jus wondering y my weather icon wont work like it once did.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:03 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

on phone now, or id do search 4 u. search ppcgeeks for "weather fix" or " weather cab"

i dont have ur phone or rom, just trying 2 point u in right direction..
post q under ur phone type..
sounds like u have touch flow menu now called sense 2.1 or 2.5, google those as well.
many have had that issue, u need to get to the right fix..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions