PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Notices

View Poll Results: PPC-6700 or Treo 700wx?
PPC-6700 40 66.67%
Treo 700wx 20 33.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2006, 01:27 AM
N00b

Snake2582 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6700 or 700wx

Just want to see what you all think.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
HTC APACHE LOVER RIGHT HERE!!

Old 11-02-2006, 01:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
Same here, i was really thinkin about the wx but i keep findin different stuff to do with this phone. bigger screen, wifi built in. what can I say, it grows on me! :P
Old 11-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
hey but u left off the 6800....not sure when its gonna come out but I think that will be what I go with next!
Old 11-02-2006, 01:57 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
700wx

Couldn't live without the keyboard.
Old 11-02-2006, 08:56 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Hay I need a spot for both! HEHE
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Both device are great, but for me the wx fits my usage better.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:52 AM
Founder & Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
700wx

hey the 6700 has a slide out keyboard. :P
Old 11-02-2006, 02:10 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideawake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38
700wx

hey the 6700 has a slide out keyboard. :P
You know what I meant...
Old 11-02-2006, 03:18 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

bunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good workbunnytrigger is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bunnytrigger Send a message via MSN to bunnytrigger Send a message via Yahoo to bunnytrigger Send a message via Skype™ to bunnytrigger
no he doesnt :P

haven't you heard? corporations are the new government. They're constitutionally-exempt.

92% of teens have moved onto WoW. if you are part of the 8% that still play REAL games, copy n paste

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions